UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
I'm getting servers errors for
  • Template error: Macro public:uix_icons.less:content is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:631
and also
  • ErrorException: Template error: Template public:uix_icons.less is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:663
A few last night & then 20 about an hour ago so it's not a constant

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: Template error: Macro public:uix_icons.less:content is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:631
Generated by: Unknown account Oct 9, 2020 at 12:23 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError()
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(631): trigger_error()
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(744): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateMacro()
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s15/public/extra.less.php(11): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro()
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1608): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}()
#5 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(331): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate()
#6 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(258): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplate()
#7 src/addons/ThemeHouse/UIX/XF/CssRenderer.php(40): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplates()
#8 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(116): ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplates()
#9 src/XF/CssWriter.php(53): XF\CssRenderer->render()
#10 css.php(30): XF\CssWriter->run()
#11 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(345) "/css.php?css=public%3Aalnb_navigation.less%2Cpublic%3Aattachments.less%2Cpublic%3Abb_code.less%2Cpublic%3Amessage.less%2Cpublic%3Anotices.less%2Cpublic%3Ashare_controls.less%2Cpublic%3Ath_uix_staffPost.less%2Cpublic%3Auix.less%2Cpublic%3Auix_socialMedia.less%2Cpublic%3Aextra.less&s=15&l=1&d=1602242617&k=f703efe9bd85091c20131f9007c42b8022b98805"
  ["referrer"] => string(58) "https://xxxxxx.co.uk/threads/saturday-start.9120/page-3"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["css"] => string(229) "public:alnb_navigation.less,public:attachments.less,public:bb_code.less,public:message.less,public:notices.less,public:share_controls.less,public:th_uix_staffPost.less,public:uix.less,public:uix_socialMedia.less,public:extra.less"
    ["s"] => string(2) "15"
    ["l"] => string(1) "1"
    ["d"] => string(10) "1602242617"
    ["k"] => string(40) "f703efe9bd85091c20131f9007c42b8022b98805"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hello,
I have an issue with a Suggestion type forum, where the voting buttons are in the action bar. The issue is that the voting button should be only visible in the first post, however, there's a bug that shows in all posts. Even more, if you vote the first post, it will count in all posts in that thread.
I think this is a bug within the theme, but I cannot find a way to fix it.

If I switch the Voting button to its default position, it shows only in the first post as it should.

Why is this red 1 constantly showing? Both this and the dark uix2 theme.

Only see it on my phone.

This alert is your conversations + alerts
I'm getting servers errors for
  • Template error: Macro public:uix_icons.less:content is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:631
and also
  • ErrorException: Template error: Template public:uix_icons.less is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:663
A few last night & then 20 about an hour ago so it's not a constant

We've changed our icon implementation to be more compatible with XenForo out of the box. Instead of using that macro, you should now use the default XenForo way to handle icons (using .m-faBase() and .m-faContent(@var-icon)) and they will be properly replaced with whichever icon font you choose

I had the same error to fix it you need to create the uix_icons.less template. For some reason, it's no there after the upgrade (you can try to search it, you won't find it).

I think I know what caused it for me now @Ian Hitt . Back in post 1445607 I updated EXTRA.less to add an icon for Siropu chat & that called the uix_icons.less template.
I've removed that code now so that should fix it.

This alert is your conversations + alerts
It's there all the time when I have no unread conversations or alerts.

I turn my phone sideways, and the red #1 disappears. Turn it back, and it shows back up. Nothing anywhere that needs to be marked read. It literally never goes away.

Can anyone tell me why my Extra.less file isn't being read anymore? Did XF change the class names or something?

1. Node icons don't show up
Code:
.node--id31 .node-icon i { display: none; }
.node--id31 .node-icon {
background-image: url('styles/nodes/events.png');
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-position: left;
}
.node--forum.node--id31.node--read .node-icon {
background-position: center;
}

2. Node images are also not showing up
Code:
.block--category3 .block-header {
background: @xf-paletteAccent1 url("styles/nodes/categories/category3.png") no-repeat center / cover;
overflow: hidden;

3. My user banner icons also don't show up
Code:
.userBanner.userBanner--cardmem
{
&:before {
.m-faBase();
.m-faContent(@fa-var-address-card);
padding-right: 4px;
}
}

Can anyone tell me why my Extra.less file isn't being read anymore? Did XF change the class names or something?

Code:
.node--id31 .node-icon {
}
}

Code:
background: @xf-paletteAccent1 url("styles/nodes/categories/category3.png") no-repeat center / cover;

Code:
{
.m-faBase();
}
}
Theme House now are using material icons.

They still allow you to choose. Under Style properties -> Icons -> Icon font. Besides that, I just want to know why everything else doesn't work such as my node images.

I know I can change icons, but seems material icons are much nicer. I’m not sure, but my nodes images are working just fine without any issue. by the way, I’m not using they Uix anymore. So maybe this can be related to theme.

Code:
.node--id31 .node-icon {
}
}

Code:

Code:
{
.m-faBase();
}
}

XenForo 2.2 changed the markup for node icons. You may need to review/update your css.

So... you guys are not having any problem with the default node icons showing up when installing the latest version of this style? Would just like one or two of you to verify that, because I've tried everything I can think of, testing on a local install, and I can't get them to appear. I suspect this has something to do with their Nodes addon, because ever since installing it I can't get icons to appear on this style or the XF default, even after uninstalling the addon, but it would be nice to know that I could at least update the style if I don't use the addon.

So... you guys are not having any problem with the default node icons showing up when installing the latest version of this style? Would just like one or two of you to verify that, because I've tried everything I can think of, testing on a local install, and I can't get them to appear. I suspect this has something to do with their Nodes addon, because ever since installing it I can't get icons to appear on this style or the XF default, even after uninstalling the addon, but it would be nice to know that I could at least update the style if I don't use the addon.

I did not had any issues since upgrading . So I can confirm that works fine for me.

Top Bottom