UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
How come the logo is smaller in chrome than it is in IE ?

Driving me nuts trying to resize in chrome

I've responded to your answer in our support ticket :) For anyone else who may have a similar issue, just remember that if you do not have a 2x (that is, an image file that is double the size) image of your logo, then leave the 2x style property blank.

Gooood afternooon! How is progress coming on a 2.1-ready theme?

I really want to get our forum up to 2.0, but, I don't want to work on a 2.0 theme and then have to redo all the work for 2.1. Will there be a direct upgrade path for 2.1? Or should I just wait until you have a 2.1-compatible version released?

I have one major add-on I am waiting on that still isn't ready for 2.0 yet, but given their poor support, I may end up dropping it if I can find a replacement. (It's a trader rating add-on.)

Just trying to plan ahead for the next few busy months.

Gooood afternooon! How is progress coming on a 2.1-ready theme?

I really want to get our forum up to 2.0, but, I don't want to work on a 2.0 theme and then have to redo all the work for 2.1. Will there be a direct upgrade path for 2.1? Or should I just wait until you have a 2.1-compatible version released?

I have one major add-on I am waiting on that still isn't ready for 2.0 yet, but given their poor support, I may end up dropping it if I can find a replacement. (It's a trader rating add-on.)

Just trying to plan ahead for the next few busy months.
We are still working on the 2.1 version which is going quite well, we don't have an official ETA of release yet. But we are hoping to have it out before or after XenForo releases the release candidate for XF2.1 but if anything changes we'll post here.

Also, if you're interested in custom development for such an add-on. Go ahead and create a ticket on it as we'll be able to work with you and get you an official quote.

We are still working on the 2.1 version which is going quite well, we don't have an official ETA of release yet. But we are hoping to have it out before or after XenForo releases the release candidate for XF2.1 but if anything changes we'll post here.

Also, if you're interested in custom development for such an add-on. Go ahead and create a ticket on it as we'll be able to work with you and get you an official quote.

This is good to hear, I'm strongly considering using UI.X for my site when I upgrade to XF2 in the coming months. Am I correct in saying this 2.1 compatible version will be an extension of the current UI.X theme and not a separate theme? I don't want to buy UI.X now and then find I have to pay again later for a different 2.1 theme.

This is good to hear, I'm strongly considering using UI.X for my site when I upgrade to XF2 in the coming months. Am I correct in saying this 2.1 compatible version will be an extension of the current UI.X theme and not a separate theme? I don't want to buy UI.X now and then find I have to pay again later for a different 2.1 theme.
If I understand correctly, you simply buy UI.X 2 and you're covered for 2.0, 2.1, etc. At least, that's how I got into it--I never owned the original UI.X, and I bought UI.X 2 to use with XF2. (Sadly, never used it yet, since that one single add-on has held us up for over a year now. I feel like we're being held hostage.)

Your UI.X 2 (As well as amy of our other XenForo 2 styles) license will give you access to the 2.1 version as well :)

Hello :)
I have a cool suggestion about navigation system:
Some users on my Forum prefer the Default navigation and others prefer the Sidebar navigation. It would be cool an option usable by users (Maybe in preferences) to change the navigation style.

Thanks for reading :)

Hello :)
I have a cool suggestion about navigation system:
Some users on my Forum prefer the Default navigation and others prefer the Sidebar navigation. It would be cool an option usable by users (Maybe in preferences) to change the navigation style.

Thanks for reading :)

That's an easy one, you can just create a second child style that has the alternate navigation option and let your users choose which to use :)

Is there some ETA now for UI.X 2 Xenforo 2.1 update? :D
No official ETA yet but our beta team is testing them as we speak ;)
Suggestions: What would you recommend I do to remove all this whitespace
And How would I do it?
View attachment 193280
To better assist you with this go ahead and create a ticket on our support portal as one of our developers will be able to help you further with answering these questions.
Looking for the same answer!!

Also please add in the style properties an option to use the FA5 Pro rather than the Material Icons. I canot find an easy way to disable them.
You can easily switch to the FontAwesome icons by navigating to Appearance -> Style Properties -> Icons -> Icon Font -> select "FontAwesome" in the drop-down.

Hello,

can you help me? In mobil size view i need more compact list of threads (only 2 rows, not 3). See attach.

where in css or template I could edit it and how?

Attachments

• Výstřižek.webp
    Výstřižek.webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 10
Based on my recent experience, the theme breaks even when you don't match minor updates to xenforo with the same version number of the theme. 2.0.10 for instance... Forum pages stopped working when I installed 2.0.12 build of the theme.

Hi! I wanted to highlight threads created by Premium users AND also highlight their individual posts.
For the first, I tried this code from here:

At post_macros template found:
Code:
message message--post js-post

Added this:
Code:
{{ $post.User && $post.User.isMemberOf('999') ? 'your-class-name' : '' }}

And then this to extra.less:
Code:
.your-class-name
{
    background-color: red;
}

But got no results...
There's some theme code, that's why I ask here and not at that thread:
Code:
<article class="message message--post {{ $uix_condensed ? 'uix_message--condensed' : '' }} js-post js-inlineModContainer {{ $isIgnored ? 'is-ignored' : '' }} {{ $post.isUnread() ? ' is-unread' : '' }}"
        data-author="{{ $post.User.username ?: $post.username }}"
        data-content="post-{$post.post_id}"
        id="js-post-{$post.post_id}">

Can you help me to solve this?
Thanks!

Top Bottom