UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Just spoke to Ian about this and he said go to the uix.less template, look for line 412 (or roughly that depending on the theme) and comment out the following code:
Thanks for your reply. But it did not work for me.

Code:
       <xf:comment>
        .uix_sidebarTrigger--phrase {
            display: none;
        }
        </xf:comment>
nor this one :(

Code:
        /*
            display: none;
        }
        */

But adding the following code at "extra.less" did work :D

Code:
    display: inline;
}

Last edited:
Hello, I have a problem with scrolling notices:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Weirdly my logo is getting padding at bottom added to it, under "p-header-logo p-header-logo--image". Any particular reason?

Edit: So this means the logo itself won't vertical align.

EDIT 2:
CSS:
.p-nav-inner .p-header-logo.p-header-logo--image img {
    vertical-align: middle;
}

Adding this fixes it.

Last edited:
Hello, I have a problem with scrolling notices:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Not able to replicate this on our theme demo, do you have any outdated templates showing?
Weirdly my logo is getting padding at bottom added to it, under "p-header-logo p-header-logo--image". Any particular reason?

Edit: So this means the logo itself won't vertical align.

EDIT 2:
CSS:
.p-nav-inner .p-header-logo.p-header-logo--image img {
    vertical-align: middle;
}

Adding this fixes it.
Glad to hear you were able to find a fix, if you experience any other issues go ahead and let us know! ;)

Hello, before the upgrade from xf1 to xf2, I used to have the following CSS to manipulate the prefixes:

Prefix style: prefix test

extra.css:
.prefix.test {
color:#E70219;
background-color: #FFFFFF;
border-color: #0251A0;
}

Now, for XF2, I have changed to:

Prefix style: pre-test pre

extra.less:

.pre-test{
color:#E70219;
background-color: #FFFFFF;
border-color: #0251A0;
}

But the border is not getting the style. Whats wrong ?
Still looking for a fix.

Is there a way to use the default metadata logo URL as a fallback when there isn't an image found in a post/thread as a hotlink or attachment?

Currently if you set the metadata logo, it will appear at all times and will not draw from the thread's photos/attachments. If you remove the metadata logo, it will correctly draw content images for the opengraph preview however it will also show the site logo on non-thread pages.

Many times this site logo is not optimized for the opengraph image and it looks awful to be frank.

Can you get the same look in UI.X 2 as you can in UI.X 2 Pro? I know you can do the sidebar navigation, but what about the same header style? Logo, search, and visitor tabs in same block.

Can you get the same look in UI.X 2 as you can in UI.X 2 Pro? I know you can do the sidebar navigation, but what about the same header style? Logo, search, and visitor tabs in same block.

UI.X Material (originally called UI.X Pro) comes free now with a purchase of UI.X :) You can find the child xml style for Material in your UI.X package. It will also give you an option on fresh installs to additionally install UI.X Material. This should work for UI.X versions 2.0.10.0 and up.

Is there a way to use the default metadata logo URL as a fallback when there isn't an image found in a post/thread as a hotlink or attachment?

I believe this is a general XenForo question/feature request, and not related to the theme. I would suggest asking the XenForo staff if they have any suggestions in regards to this.

When the UI.X for Xenforo 2.1 will be released will you ditch those Material Design Icons in favor of FA5 icons?
FA5 look good so there is no reason to bloat the theme with unneeded scripts/fonts.

Last edited:
When the UI.X for Xenforo 2.1 will be released will you ditch those Material Design Icons in favor of FA5 icons?
FA5 look good so there is no reason to bloat the theme with unneeded scripts/fonts.

UI.X will continue to use Material Icons because it is a Material based theme. However, you will have the option if simply disabling them if you so choose.

Question, why does this black line appear and how do I get rid of that?
ZX5FrS8.png

Forum / Style is on v2.0.12

Showing outdated PAGE_CONTAINER template. Any thoughts?
You should be safe to ignore that and any other outdated templates. We've also written a section in our FAQs on outdated templates, I'd suggest following this to avoid further issues with outdated templates in the future when upgrading your themes.
Question, why does this black line appear and how do I get rid of that?
ZX5FrS8.png
Unsure why that black line is showing as I'm not able to replicate it on our demo boards but to better assist you go ahead and create a ticket on it so our team can take a look ;)

Top Bottom