UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
I have just notice that there is an update at UI.X2 Addon ([TH] UI.X · 2.0.8 Patch Level 2 -> 2.0.11) Can not see any update dteail ! . Is it a bug fix, right ?

I used XPress 1.0.0 Patch Level 5 with UI.X 2 and the problem is that the thumbnail doesn't show on the article list. I found this in the UI.X 2 (latest with Material Style). On the old 2.0.10.0.0 (the one that doesn't come with Material Style) doesn't have this problem. I have to manually remove display: none; in thxpress.less template to bring back the thumbnail.
I'll go ahead and report this as an issue on our issue tracker! ;)

I have just notice that there is an update at UI.X2 Addon ([TH] UI.X · 2.0.8 Patch Level 2 -> 2.0.11) Can not see any update dteail ! . Is it a bug fix, right ?
Our developers just added a few phrases.

Any E.T.A for allowing us to move logo-block below?

Ty
No official ETA but it is planned to be included in our next few theme releases! :) Be on the lookout for it.

I am testing using the Material Theme of UI.X and I noticed on the 'Discussions List' that mine is showing just who replied last and how many posts there were. Is there anyways to get it to display like the picture below? I would like who started it along with the page views back like in the picture below. I just can't seem to find where to enable it. Thanks!

I am testing using the Material Theme of UI.X and I noticed on the 'Discussions List' that mine is showing just who replied last and how many posts there were. Is there anyways to get it to display like the picture below? I would like who started it along with the page views back like in the picture below. I just can't seem to find where to enable it. Thanks!

View attachment 188395
Are you talking about UI.X 2 or UI.X Pro (Material)?

Hello, so by default we do allow you too see who started the thread and who last replied along with showing page numbers/views. As shown on my screenshot which I will explain further, the left shows (avatar, username and date) who created the thread and then on the right shows (avatar, username, and date again) who last replied to the thread. As far as making it look the way you want it as shown in the picture,you would need to customize the theme then.

Hello, so by default we do allow you too see who started the thread and who last replied along with showing page numbers/views. As shown on my screenshot which I will explain further, the left shows (avatar, username and date) who created the thread and then on the right shows (avatar, username, and date again) who last replied to the thread. As far as making it look the way you want it as shown in the picture,you would need to customize the theme then.
View attachment 188445
Thanks @Dalton Prock . That is the default on UI.X 2, but when using the 'Material Theme' Child it displays different.

Our members constantly request a dark theme. We have UI.X 2 installed and just bought UI.X 2 Dark. I do not want to maintain two independent themes, just want to mod the UI.X2 child theme to our liking and then have the UI.X 2 Dark theme as a child of the UI.X2 child theme. Is this the correct approach to giving my members a dark theme that will pick up any mods made to the light theme with the only real difference being the dark color?

The UI.X 2 Dark style comes with a child-uix_dark.xml just import this as a grandchild of UI.X (a direct child of the style you make all of your customizations to). You'll also need to revert the Image Path style property (search uix_imagePath) and that should let you only upgrade UI.X and have dark inherit all of your changes :)

The UI.X 2 Dark style comes with a child-uix_dark.xml just import this as a grandchild of UI.X (a direct child of the style you make all of your customizations to). You'll also need to revert the Image Path style property (search uix_imagePath) and that should let you only upgrade UI.X and have dark inherit all of your changes :)

Awesome! Thank you very much!

Bold type not work in other font family: Verdana, Times New Roman. How can i fix?
Wow, you're right. Surprised no one else had noticed it yet - including me. Guess it just goes to show that most of us usually settle for the default font.

Bold type not work in other font family: Verdana, Times New Roman. How can i fix?
Wow, you're right. Surprised no one else had noticed it yet - including me. Guess it just goes to show that most of us usually settle for the default font.
I was able to get it to bold with no issues when changing the heavy font weight setting in Typography under Style Properties. The highest I set it was 600 to 700. Try that too see if it improves guys ;) As some of these fonts don't entirely go bold when their heavy font weight is set to 500 or so.

I was able to get it to bold with no issues when changing the heavy font weight setting in Typography under Style Properties. The highest I set it was 600 to 700. Try that too see if it improves guys ;) As some of these fonts don't entirely go bold when their heavy font weight is set to 500 or so.
You're right, Dalton, it was a simple change. And I had completely forgotten that I had had that problem with another of your styles months ago (Intrepid, I think) and that's how I fixed it. Doh

Top Bottom