UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
what i should do, still i get same error cURL error 35: SSL connect error
also the message for addon update remains there, downloaded uix addon twice and uploaded it to server, did rebuild.

Is there any issue at themehouse regarding UIX addon and themehouse style access.
I've started a conversation with you on this.
What does the $119 customization package that appears when purchasing offer? Is this necessary to be able to customize my theme? Or is this an added service that you're offering.
This is not required too customize your theme as you are able to customize it by default after you purchase it with the templates/style property settings included. This is an added service that we offer which allows you to work with one of our many designers at ThemeHouse.

Hi there.
My goal is to change the color of the header background (where the logo is located).
I can't change (I can change it but it isn't shown at the front end) the "Color 5" under "Color palette" (I can change all other sorts of properties except this on). I bought the theme and installed it correct according to your manual. I am stuck, I can't figure it out.

Ps: I am also using your UI.X Dark theme on another XF2 forum and there I can change this property without any problems.
I also have this theme for 2 other forums and there it works neither.

-Xiomera

Hi there.
My goal is to change the color of the header background (where the logo is located).
I can't change (I can change it but it isn't shown at the front end) the "Color 5" under "Color palette" (I can change all other sorts of properties except this on). I bought the theme and installed it correct according to your manual. I am stuck, I can't figure it out.

Ps: I am also using your UI.X Dark theme on another XF2 forum and there I can change this property without any problems.
I also have this theme for 2 other forums and there it works neither.

-Xiomera
Hiya!

This can easily be changed by navigating to Appearance -> Style Properties -> Header and navigation - > Header/Logo Row -> Change the color there under "Background". Heads up, be sure your changing your colors on your child style, not the primary! :)

I love the shear customisation with this, never fails to impress me!

I've managed to create a replica looking design to my buycraft theme. 10/10 :)
Thank you so much for the kind words as we are glad to hear that you are enjoying UI.X 2! If you'd like go ahead and leave us some feedback on the product review page! :)

How do I add a icon to a new tab? I just installed XenCarta 2, which adds a new nav item, but I can figure out how to add a new icon to the wiki link

With the Quark theme, one would be able to place the logo and search on the left, tied to the sidebar. This allows a larger chunk of the content to be visible. With UI.X 2, that doesn't seem to be an option, leaving the logo on its own row filled with empty space. Is there some way to configure UI.X for XF 2 to have the logo and search behave in a similar fashion to Quark for XF 1?

With the Quark theme, one would be able to place the logo and search on the left, tied to the sidebar. This allows a larger chunk of the content to be visible. With UI.X 2, that doesn't seem to be an option, leaving the logo on its own row filled with empty space. Is there some way to configure UI.X for XF 2 to have the logo and search behave in a similar fashion to Quark for XF 1?
We didnt build this feature into UI.X this time around. It wasn't used very much.

I keep getting this warning, even though I've downloaded & installed the latest version (v2.0.7 patch Level 1), as well as the latest theme files themselves.

2018-06-20_18-11-42.webp

What version of XenForo are you on? It might not be lining up. You may be on a future version of UI.X and later version of UI.X add-on.
It turns out, that my CRON jobs aren't running properly. So, the one for 'UI.X Check for updates' wasn't running. When I ran it manually, the alert went away.

Top Bottom