UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
@loplo @requo If your logo is in the navigation, then this is intentional. It will not allow your logo to expand to large than the navigation bar by design.

But in the previous version it was not. So how can I "cleanly" achieve this? Different size of logo on PC and mobile version

Attachments

• pc.webp
    pc.webp
    20 KB · Views: 29
  • mobil version.webp
    mobil version.webp
    1.8 KB · Views: 27
UI.X does have some add-on specific support for XenPorta, but AMS is another very popular one for XF1 that I believe @Bob is working to release soon :) When it does, we will be quick to ensure that UI.X and AMS play nicely together as well.
Thank you! Went ahead with XenPorta 2, I have found the pricing for AMS quite hight for XF1, I imagine it will be the same for XF2.

How can I move the welcome notice to the XenPorta page?

Thank you! Went ahead with XenPorta 2, I have found the pricing for AMS quite hight for XF1, I imagine it will be the same for XF2.

How can I move the welcome notice to the XenPorta page?
AMS plays pretty well with the UIX styles.

I have used AMS for a few years and I must say it's worth every penny. Have you looked at all the options AMS comes with? I have yet to hear a single complaint about Bob (I can't say the same about the XenPorta developer). I have dealt with many developers and Bob offers the BEST support hands down.
I guess you get what you pay for in the end and I can vouch for AMS (best money I have spent on an add-on).

I have used AMS for a few years and I must say it's worth every penny. Have you looked at all the options AMS comes with? I have yet to hear a single complaint about Bob (I can't say the same about the XenPorta developer). I have dealt with many developers and Bob offers the BEST support hands down.
I guess you get what you pay for in the end and I can vouch for AMS (best money I have spent on an add-on).
Agreed, Bob does great work, we will always fully support his products. Whenever thats done we're happy to make sure our products and themes work seamlessly.

:) I feel like Bob's would be happy to read that review! Very cool from your part.

My previous comment wasn't a complaint. I just wanted to say that the AMS plugin is out of my budget range unfortunately. My forum is a non-profit based, so $60 USD per year is quite high (especially since the CAD dollars is so damn weak). My forum cost me already $250 USD per year :(

I have no doubt Bob's effort is pretty stellar. I'm just too damn poor to afford his stuff :) XenPorta is more in my budget range, $40 lifetime.

Top Bottom