UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Thank you friend I succeeded. I'll have a last question how to change the color of the new message titles, I was trying to change the values but all titles change including the new ones thank you

Do you mean on the discussion list? If so, you can use .is-unread .structItem-title {color: red;} I will be adding this as a Style Property in our next release :)

Appearance > Widgets: Widget definition = HTML = loss of ability to display the "Footer widget icons", which have an on/off at Style properties > Footer. Additionally, "Footer widget icons" should be "Extended footer widget icons".

Appearance > Widgets: Widget definition = HTML = loss of ability to display the "Footer widget icons", which have an on/off at Style properties > Footer. Additionally, "Footer widget icons" should be "Extended footer widget icons".

Unfortunately, XenForo does not treat html widgets as a widget (they do not actually get a widget definition) so it isn't possible to add an icon to them, or uniquely select them in any way.

Unfortunately, XenForo does not treat html widgets as a widget (they do not actually get a widget definition) so it isn't possible to add an icon to them, or uniquely select them in any way.

This would be the answer to the later of #10458. Thank you.

Various Icon-related issues throughout, as mentioned.

ui.x-2-bug.webp

Do you prefer receiving reports here, or in ticket form?

Weird issue with ad banners. If I turn on the Forum Overview Bottom Banner, the web page jumps to the bottom of the page when the ad is loaded. It doesn't happen with other ad banners. Tested with all browsers - IE, Chrome, Safari and Firefox and all exhibit the same behaviour.

We have enabled this location only for Guests view, but have turned it off for now due to the jumping issue.

Anyone come across this before?

Conversation page has a bug with icons.

Fix:
core_button.less: &--conversation .button-text:before { .m-buttonIcon(@fa-var-comments-o, 1em); <xf:macro template="uix_icons.less" name="content" arg-icon="message" />} change to &--conversation .button-text:before { .m-buttonIcon(@fa-var-comments-o, 1em); <xf:macro template="uix_icons.less" name="content" arg-icon="messages" />}

Also seems its trying to load fonts from a location that doesnt exist in uix_icons.less
example: src: url("styles/uix/fonts/icons/material-icons/materialdesignicons-webfont.eot?v=1.8.36");
This does not exist with a default install.

Top Bottom