UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Not a massive issue, but the member card doesn't look too great when the user has more than one group badge:

1514901797462.webp

The contents, I've just tried again and nothing.

I installed your nodes addon just fine I keep getting the below, even with the node addon installed. The download link for UI.X addon appears to be for Xenforo 1++ not 2.0, unless I'm missing something here?

"It appears that you do not have the UI.X Add-on installed. Please install this add-on to ensure your style works as expected. You can download the UI.X add-on here."

Could you create a ticket at themehouse.com with FTP and admin details so we can have a look?

ThemeHouse updated UI.X 2 with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.1.1.0 released

UI.X 2 2.0.1.1.0 Change Log

Note: The UI.X add-on does not need to be updated in this new release.
  • Fixed 'x's not being seen when deleting tags
  • Added Visitor Tabs Bar (mobile) as a style property
  • Improved email template coloring on buttons and links
  • Fixed code editor text from being able to be read
  • Replaced logo height with logo width due to logo not changing widths dynamically
  • Fixed overflow issue with the node gutter style property
  • Changed contentAccentBg
  • Added conversations and notifications to the user drop-down menu...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
How do I centre an ad banner between the logo block and search?

I enabled a Container Header (opposite logo block) ad but it appears underneath the logo block, not beside it.

If you installed the 2.0.1 version of the theme (which required addon version 2.0.3 as well), you should already be running the same version of the addon. That might be why it's not showing as being ready for upgrade.

So is there anything I needed to do besides ftp the files?
I did that already

This requires another one of our free add-ons, which you can download here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/th-last-post-avatar.5922/

We remove this at a breakpoint, which you can set. This is in Style Properties > Header and Navigation > Viewport width to remove visitor tab text

Thx, both problem results! :) Great.

Can you help me one more? I set adventisement in "container header". But i dont know, where i set "logo block" float left? See attach please:

Attachments

• Výstřižek.webp
    Výstřižek.webp
    61.6 KB · Views: 33
Got another slight issue to report. There seems to be no spacing between the pagination links from the thread list and the subforums on the forum page:

1515022827434.webp

Seems to only be since the recent update.

Bug? in IE Edge and Firefox: dont wrap title threads (chrome is ok)

This should be fixed in the update we released this week. I am not able to replicate this issue in any browsers, both on PC as well as mac. Can you confirm that you are running the latest version of UI.X? To check, navigate to Style Properties. Global Settings > and check to see if UI.X Version is 2.0.1.1.

This should be fixed in the update we released this week. I am not able to replicate this issue in any browsers, both on PC as well as mac. Can you confirm that you are running the latest version of UI.X? To check, navigate to Style Properties. Global Settings > and check to see if UI.X Version is 2.0.1.1.

Problem solved.

I had 2.0.1.0, after update is correct. Im sorry! :)

Top Bottom