UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Hello,

is there an support for the xenforo resource manager? I.E. the wigdets in forum are on right side, on resources on left side. The switchable sidebar is only on forums.

Thanks much, Kai
This is due to how XenForo set it up. I think @Jake B. made a suggestion on this somewhere (cannot find it) and they do not want to use a normal sidebar in RM.

I purchased reactions from you guys and have a few other issues in regards to the theme.

show5555.webp

First how do I set it to you can not collapse the stats? I looked over the documentation and found nothing.

2nd How can I make it so the green ratings bar always shows up top? instead of at the bottom? If I shut off UIX style it works fine, otherwise it does not.

Guys, I have upgraded to XF v2.0.1 and had to merge the style. But there are so many that need to manually be merged. Will there be an update asap? at the moment, its not allowing my background image to load. I have no idea as I have not changed anything?

I purchased reactions from you guys and have a few other issues in regards to the theme.

View attachment 164553

First how do I set it to you can not collapse the stats? I looked over the documentation and found nothing.

2nd How can I make it so the green ratings bar always shows up top? instead of at the bottom? If I shut off UIX style it works fine, otherwise it does not.
You can disable the collapsed stats by navigating to Appearance > Style Properties > Messages > untick Collapsible extra info

I believe you can move the bar itself by navigating too Appearance > Style Properties > [TH] Reactions > Location to display reaction details in postbit > Set that too top.

Kindly remove the reply button shown to guest on thread view at top portion.

My search console is getting full with access denied crawler errors.

You can disable the collapsed stats by navigating to Appearance > Style Properties > Messages > untick Collapsible extra info

I believe you can move the bar itself by navigating too Appearance > Style Properties > [TH] Reactions > Location to display reaction details in postbit > Set that too top.
Thank you sir that all worked great.

Also how do I add a space between the Admin bar and the green reactions bar?
2133.webp

Last edited:
Lol, glad to help. Except now I am stuck with errors :(
Yeah, there are a lot of templates that need to be manually merged, but without the usual options to merge using the parent style or new style or both. And even though the styles are v. 2.0.0.2, the current version for many of the outdated templates show as various 2.0.0 beta and release candidate versions. And I had uninstalled and reinstalled the UI.X styles after the XF upgrade this morning and didn't see any of these errors show up till just about an hour ago, even though I've been in and out of the admin all day. Hmm...

Both on mobile and pc when i click on post thread in forum.

Instead of opening new thread Templete, it redirect me to quick thread which is in first row of thread list.

Is it by design? How can i make to open new thread Templete.

Top Bottom