UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
I'm not seeing this, are you sure you're not allowing guest replies? When you click the reply button does it let you reply, or does it give you a permission error and make you login?

I'm not seeing this, are you sure you're not allowing guest replies? When you click the reply button does it let you reply, or does it give you a permission error and make you login?
@Jake B. the page action in the thread_view template isn't wrapped with a check of $thread.canReply(). ;)

I'm not seeing where users can post without being logged in. Not sure what's causing it for the poster who said that.
They can't post and clicking the button doesn't do anything, but it is there...
replybutton.webp

EDIT: Jake and I posted at nearly the same time. So, it might be fixed already for their next release.

They can't post and clicking the button doesn't do anything, but it is there...
View attachment 164129

EDIT: Jake and I posted at nearly the same time. So, it might be fixed already for their next release.

Yes I see the button now. Your actually right. I was paying attention to the bottom where your would normally click reply. Apparently there's one up top. Nice spotting

There is a Bug on small logo usage.

On forum home it shows small logo, on thread list and thread view its pickup forum tittle, seen so far on 3 forum who uses small logo.
home showing logo
Index page.webp
pauls place index.webp
Thread list and thread view not displaying logo

pauls place forum view.webp
logoerror.webp
request you to fix this, as small logo is brilliant idea to show on small screen.

I am not sure if this is a bug with this but peoples replies on threads do not cause the thread to highlight like when you first see a newly created thread.

show23.webp

To better explain the bottom three posts, I have not viewed yet. Yet they are the same font size and style of threads I have viewed. If I turn off U1.X 2 it works fine.

Untitled.webp

So just installed uix2 on my forum and have a bunch of queries.
1. I cannot seem to find the place where I can add custom meta tags to page container.
2. The quote button inside thread pages looks pretty awkward on mobile display. Would love to convert it to New Thread (in same forum) on desktop and hide on mobile screen. In fact the whole top part on mobile displays is quite messed up as of now.
3. Cannot seem to find any option to customize content in posts. Like format links. Class on XF1 definitely had a dedicated style property. Had to end up using extracss thingy to accomplish it. Did I miss anything? I did find style properties that affected links for the entire forum but that's not what I was looking for.
4. There are a bunch of other issues that are probably not theme specific. Cannot seem to hide ads in specific forums despite using conditional statements. Cannot seem to find a way to insert ad between two posts in a thread. Cannot even seem to insert ad inside a post without messing up alignment of the content. It has been a pretty frustrating experience migrating from XF1 to XF2. Some things are definitely easier but a host of other things have become quite complicated. Any help would be appreciated!

basically curious... should i be raising support tickets or this is the appropriate place to ask these questions.

Last edited:
Hello,

i have an outdated template with xenforo 2 /UI.X 2.

1513410182313.webp

1513410199147.webp

Please, what i have to do with this?

Thanks much, Kai

That’s likely because you installed the Ui.x addon after the style, just open the outdated template and save it, it’s not actually outdated :)

Hello,

when setting default page to "new posts":

1513465963007.webp

I get this info on the page "originalFindNewId = 0, findNewId = 1":

1513466036010.webp

Please, would you fix this.

Best regards., Kai

Hello,

is there an support for the xenforo resource manager? I.E. the wigdets in forum are on right side, on resources on left side. The switchable sidebar is only on forums.

Thanks much, Kai

Top Bottom