on desktop
-------------
Logo | Nav tabs
-------------

on Mobile
-------------
Nav Menu | Small Logo
----------------

I want to show big logo at top on all device, after scrolling according to device, small or big logo should be push into nav bar.

Thank You

@Dalton Prock

I'd like to report that the last post avatar mod was pushing "last post usernames" off the screen so I had to edit min-width and width in .node-extra in node-list.less in order to get the width to work right for the last posts. I simply just want to report that.

Also forum unread node icons worked at first but after playing around with some of the settings it seems that they no longer work. But I will mention major props on the customizing part of the theme. I was able to practically make my own style for my site and like that a lot.

Anyways I was making my own style and when I was finished forum unread node icons no longer worked. I'm not sure why that is.

Just wanted to report these issues so if someone else has a problem too it can be solved. Also @Gregory Lynn I had the same issue with the avatars changing to small but I did the same thing to fix it and put them back on medium.

Anyways great job with these updates. Keep them coming you all are doing a great job. I still just needed to mention something has kept forum-unread node icons from working after the changing certain settings. Still not sure why.

Anyways thanks.

@Dalton Prock

I'd like to report that the last post avatar mod was pushing "last post usernames" off the screen so I had to edit min-width and width in .node-extra in node-list.less in order to get the width to work right for the last posts. I simply just want to report that.

Also forum unread node icons worked at first but after playing around with some of the settings it seems that they no longer work. But I will mention major props on the customizing part of the theme. I was able to practically make my own style for my site and like that a lot.

Anyways I was making my own style and when I was finished forum unread node icons no longer worked. I'm not sure why that is.

Just wanted to report these issues so if someone else has a problem too it can be solved. Also @Gregory Lynn I had the same issue with the avatars changing to small but I did the same thing to fix it and put them back on medium.

Anyways great job with these updates. Keep them coming you all are doing a great job. I still just needed to mention something has kept forum-unread node icons from working after the changing certain settings. Still not sure why.

Anyways thanks.
Hello, thank you so much for reporting these issues as I will get them added onto our GitHub Issue Tracker.

Hello, thank you so much for reporting these issues as I will get them added onto our GitHub Issue Tracker.

It was when I used opacity on the same image so that may be the reason. I think the unread icon works when it's 2 different images.

Only when I used the same image with one having opacity it didn't work. And I appreciate your assistance thank you.

Regards,

Brad

EDIT: This isn't really a big deal because I got it to work by adding opacity: 1; to forum-unread but if you add opacity to forum read and use the same image on unread then it gives opacity to both of them.

Not really a big deal on that one but just letting you know.

Last edited:
How do I make the background image stretch without losing image quality?

Edit: I figured it out.

Last edited:
You are able to remove the default text by navigating to Appearance > Basic Options > Logo Text > Remove the default text

I removed the text.

On mobile, i see a text logo which is name of my forum with small thumbnail image.

I kept text logo as blank, still it shows on mobile.

What i should do?

When on forum list i see small logo
when i open thread to view, i see a text logo

Last edited:
Thank you guys for this awesome work, i have a minor thing. When i disable "Can toggle page width" in the Usergroup (1,2 & 3) Permissions, i still be able to toggle!

How can I modify the size of the avatar? Mine is small by default and I cant figure where im changing it.

(I have an avatar uploaded, not the default)

I have a stupid question.

I am trying to find the location where I edit the transparency for the region between each node. I would like to add a background color, I have pointed to the area I am talking about in my XF1.5 UI.X theme.

1512966143831.webp

After my derpyness missed the fact dark and light had separate coupons I'm proud to say I grabbed a copy of both.

The only issue/bug I've noticed so far is the one @ratix_gunz pointed out. It happens on both light/dark.

lU5n.png

Not sure if this has been spotted yet? @Mike Creuzer @Ian Hitt

EDIT: This is even worse when viewing via mobile.

Last edited:
I have also reported this issue, I think someone else has too after the update. It is just one of the nodes that is causing it as seen on my website.

Hello,

Titles that are too long exceeds the box (and forum) which makes appear a scrollbar at the bottom of the screen.

View attachment 163633
After my derpyness missed the fact dark and light had separate coupons I'm proud to say I grabbed a copy of both.

The only issue/bug I've noticed so far is the one @ratix_gunz pointed out. It happens on both light/dark.

lU5n.png

I've gone ahead and reported this on our GitHub Issue Tracker. Thank you so much for reporting these folks, we will have a look and get them fixed in the next release.

Reactions: W.D
It was not rude, my concern was what the beta team did during testing.

My intensions are never wrong nor to pin point anyone or not to blame.

I believe in continuous improvements, with small steps and never expect a big bang.

I am Sorry, if my post made anyone to feel bad.
No need to apologize, we appreciate any reports we get :)

i want this to enable, which i saw on demo page desktop version

Thank You

You can read about the logo options here:

Does anyone know how to turn off the floating green circle for replying on mobile view on this theme?
You can do so in Style Properties > Buttons

I have a stupid question.

I am trying to find the location where I edit the transparency for the region between each node. I would like to add a background color, I have pointed to the area I am talking about in my XF1.5 UI.X theme.

thinking off of the top of my head here, but I believe Style Properties > Node/Forum list > Block Body should do it :)

This should be fixed in 2.0.0.2. If it is not, let me know and I will add a fix for it.
I removed the text.

On mobile, i see a text logo which is name of my forum with small thumbnail image.

I kept text logo as blank, still it shows on mobile.

What i should do?

When on forum list i see small logo
when i open thread to view, i see a text logo

If you are still experiencing this issue, PM me and we will get it sorted out :)

Top Bottom