UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Ohh right, thank you for the quick response. I'm working on an upcoming site aha and so would be nice to have the extra features to setup. I think it would be awesome if you guys could release dev builds - of course being unstable and would be at our own risk. Would mean that we can use these, then report any bugs we find?
@Jake B. just said he's going to pop this into a free add-on quick. :)

And we do have dev builds for our beta team.

The Last Post Avatar add-on is going to have to wait until we push another UI.X update due to the way the last post section is currently setup in UI.X

Seems like canvas menu style properties don't do anything. No matter what I do I cannot...

- Get visitor tabs in the right off canvas menu
- Disable the left canvas menu

No way to change anything at all.

Seems like canvas menu style properties don't do anything. No matter what I do I cannot...

- Get visitor tabs in the right off canvas menu
- Disable the left canvas menu

No way to change anything at all.

I don't believe those have been implemented yet, will have to confirm with @kylerc or @Ian Hitt though

On your demo page.

I saw a separate logo block above navigation.
When i scroll down, that logo slide into nav and can see it in stick nav bar at top.

In new update, this is not working. The logo block wont slide in and i only see sticky nav bar without logo during scroll.

I purchased theme because i like that feature but unfortunately, i am not able to figure out what setting i should do for that.

On your demo page.

I saw a separate logo block above navigation.
When i scroll down, that logo slide into nav and can see it in stick nav bar at top.

In new update, this is not working. The logo block wont slide in and i only see sticky nav bar without logo during scroll.

I purchased theme because i like that feature but unfortunately, i am not able to figure out what setting i should do for that.

You can search for logo small image path and that will take care of what you are wanting to do.

Loving the new style.

Is there a way style property or custom CSS we can add to hide the big green new post circle button when some one is typing in the editor?

Very easy to keep hitting that button :eek:.....

You can search for logo small image path and that will take care of what you are wanting to do.
It did not work, it simply puts small logo in nav bar.

What i am looking for, when page opens

Logo
-------
Nav Bar
--------------

When i scroll, what i saw on demo page
----------------------
Logo | Nav Bar Item
-----------------

Both are in same nav raw which stick at top

What i am looking for, when page opens

Logo
-------
Nav Bar
--------------

When i scroll, what i saw on demo page
----------------------
Logo | Nav Bar Item
-----------------

Both are in same nav raw which stick at top
Not sure exactly, I know the small logo appears in nav bar and larger appears at top

@Jake B. just said he's going to pop this into a free add-on quick. :)

And we do have dev builds for our beta team.

Your my hero for what you said in this post. Looks like my christmas money will more than likely be going to some add-ons from your team if I find some I like. You guys really got your work cut out for you. Thing is, lot's of people would get much use out of a last post avatar add-on, something I can imagine you all realize. Great work.

We changed this in 2.0.0.1. The logo now only appears in sticky navigation IF the logo is currently in the sticky navigation at your viewport width. The reason for this is that the Logo block has significantly more horizontal width than the navigation bar, and therefore can hold a significantly larger logo. This was causing too many issues for people with large logos in Logo Block.

I have a question, I have a node sprite from Xenforo 1.5 and a different skin. Does the node sprite need to be and specific for this theme or can I use the 1.5 node sprite with CSS? And does anyone know what CSS I will need?

I have a question, I have a node sprite from Xenforo 1.5 and a different skin. Does the node sprite need to be and specific for this theme or can I use the 1.5 node sprite with CSS? And does anyone know what CSS I will need?

Simply go to appearance > style properties > node icons

Upload your node-sprite some where on your server then go to image forum icon and image forum unread icon.

Put the URL of the image in each image box. To get it to work you simply need to put -32px on the background-position or whatever px amount would move it around enough to appear.

So in the little box that says "Freeform CSS/LESS code" make sure you have this in the first one that says image forum icon:

Code:
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-position: -32px 0;

In the forum unread icon box make sure you give the position "0 0".

Code:
background-position: 0 0;

Just play around with background-position until you can position the sprite correctly. You might need more than -32px depending on how the sprite looks. For link forum and page forum you can add more background-position if that's also apart of the sprite to achieve the same effect.

Good luck!

Simply go to appearance > style properties > node icons

Upload your node-sprite some where on your server then go to image forum icon and image forum unread icon.

Put the URL of the image in each image box. To get it to work you simply need to put -32px on the background-position or whatever px amount would move it around enough to appear.

So in the little box that says "Freeform CSS/LESS code" make sure you have this in the first one that says image forum icon:

Code:
background-position: -32px 0;

In the forum unread icon box make sure you give the position "0 0".

Code:
background-position: 0 0;

Just play around with background-position until you can position the sprite correctly. You might need more than -32px depending on how the sprite looks. For link forum and page forum you can add more background-position if that's also apart of the sprite to achieve the same effect.

Good luck!
I think the nodesprite icon might be too big because I only can see part of it.

Top Bottom