UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Can you possibly disable the style, create the notice then re enable the style?
Do you know if that would reset anyone's style choice? (i.e. would they have to change their style again back to it manually, when it's enabled again?)

One of your old XF 1.5 Theme, called "Class" had a great feautre as "Collapse signature" ? Do you have any plan to add this great option in UI.X2 ?

Did you ever figure out a way to do that? We had it with 1.5 but now on 2.1 we don't :(

Yes, it is in our upcoming TH Threads and Posts add-on :)

I can't seem to find that. I know these are old posts, but we just installed XF 2.1 and UI.X 2.1.

Looks like floating notices break the sticking of the save button at the bottom of account settings pages (pushing it up).

Hey guys,

how can I expand the padding between the header and the forum? Red in the image attached. I can't find the setting.

Thanks

blank1.webp

Been using Firefox on mobile lately and I've noticed that the search bar goes crazy on my UI.X pro, but only in Firefox. It seems to be fine in Chrome mobile. This is on my Pixel.

You click the search icon then you can't really type because the pop-up keyboard keeps hiding/showing. Seems to be worse if slightly scrolled down.

Hey guys,

how can I expand the padding between the header and the forum? Red in the image attached. I can't find the setting.

Thanks

View attachment 204844
Been using Firefox on mobile lately and I've noticed that the search bar goes crazy on my UI.X pro, but only in Firefox. It seems to be fine in Chrome mobile. This is on my Pixel.

You click the search icon then you can't really type because the pop-up keyboard keeps hiding/showing. Seems to be worse if slightly scrolled down.
Please go ahead and create a ticket on our support portal so that we can assist with resolving these issues or answer any questions you may have.

ThemeHouse updated UI.X 2 with a new update entry:

Version 2.1.3.0.0 Released

UI.X 2 2.1.3.0 Changelog:
  • XenForo 2.1.3 compatibility
For more information: https://github.com/Audentio/xf2theme-issues/issues?utf8=✓&q=is:issue+milestone:2.1.3+is:closed+

Note: This release cannot be used on XenForo 2.0, it is exclusively for XenForo 2.1 only.

Note: This update does require a UI.X add-on update to function properly. You can download the latest version...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom