TV Shows

kelebek

I'm sorry if this thread has already been made, I did try to search for it but couldn't find anything. :oops:

What TV shows are your favourite? which ones do you watch on a regular basis?

I'm a sucker for American sitcoms. My favourites at the moment are - 90210, Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives. I also started watching Pretty Little Liars and got hooked in 5 minutes flat.

Friends - probably the best sitcom that's ever graced my television screen. I have the box set and still watch it all the time, quote it constantly much to the annoyance of my friends and cry whenever I watch the final episode.

I tried to watch Lost, watched the first 4 seasons and then found myself all Lost-ed out, I just could not watch any more without wanting to punch the tele.

Family Guy - not sure if this counts, as it's a cartoon but Seth MacFarlane = Genius. Utterly brilliant, hilarious, fabulous, fantastic etc. watched all episodes this year and can't get enough. Hurry up September 26 so I can get my family guy fix!

I love Eastenders - any non-Brit *or any self respecting Brit, come to think of it* would probably find that very sad as it is actually totally rubbish/depressing/exaggerated/boring but i've watched it 4 times a week for the past 15 years, it's hard to break that habit. :o

A show my boyfriend and I are loving at the moment is Criminal Minds, I love those kind of shows - mystery, thriller, murder etc. We're working our way through the seasons now.

Other shows I love are, Absolutely Fabulous, Sex and the City, Gavin & Stacy, Will & Grace, Coupling, Gimme Gimme Gimme, The Young Ones, Father Ted, The Brittas Empire and Bottom.

Oh man, I'm addicted to television!!!!! :eek:

tbh I don't watch a lot of t.v. but when I do I tend to watch more educational programs. I do however watch burn notice and rescue me on a regular basis, I think they are my only two downfalls :-}~

I also don't watch alot of TV. There are 2 specific shows that I watch - Criminal Minds and General Hospital..

Other than that, I'll catch shows on either the A&E network, HGTV, or ION, here and there. Nothing that I make a point of watching per se.

The last tv show I really followed was Santa Barbara back in 1990's. And only to hone in on my English. I am not a big fan of cheesy and neverending series, rather prefer movies to intake plot and acting in one gulp.

The last tv show I really followed was Santa Barbara back in 1990's. And only to hone in on my English. I am not a big fan of cheesy and neverending series, rather prefer movies to intake plot and acting in one gulp.

Yeah, I am a sucker for a good movie, I guess I also like a conclusion to my stories.

Family Guy - not sure if this counts, as it's a cartoon but Seth MacFarlane = Genius. Utterly brilliant, hilarious, fabulous, fantastic etc. watched all episodes this year and can't get enough. Hurry up September 26 so I can get my family guy fix!
That's my favorite show as well. :) I watched each and every episode from the first seven seasons. Gave season 8 a miss since my college had just started then, and the first year was a bit hectic(?) for me. :(

A show my boyfriend and I are loving at the moment is Criminal Minds, I love those kind of shows - mystery, thriller, murder etc. We're working our way through the seasons now.
GOOD to know someone else appreciates this show. It's awesome!

I keep changing as I often get bored. House... we got bored after a few series of them doing the same thing, but they have changed it around a bit now, so we watch that again. Burn notice... also starting to wear thin. Loved Life... but that got canned after 2 series. Covert Affairs is awesome... Hung is funny as...

Wife and I tend to flock towards new and creative series, then when they continue to repeat the same nonsense, we look for something else.

I don't get to watch tv too much these days but when I do there are three shows i look forward to seeing

Family Guy
House MD
Bones

My favorite show has got to be Venture Bros. I absolutely love the concept and the humor involved with it. Nothing has capture my attention and lust for more like VB has.

Another great show I love to watch is Whose Line is it Anyway? I really wish that Drew Carey and everyone else would stop what they're doing right now and start making new episodes.  That would really make my day.

I am a fairly large fan of Family Guy as well. However, the series has taken a bit of a dive for me since its comeback about 4-5 years ago. The eps just seem so immature and lack the general wit they used to have for me. One thing that I really despise were the slew of Conway Twitty clips they showed as a running gag a few years ago.

Mock the Week, Two and a Half Men ... that's about it, rest of the time feeding my internet addiction or yelling at the kids ;)

Top Bottom