TV Shows

Technically there's no mention of a beach.

My top ten, in no particular order:

1. Frasier
  2. Red Dwarf
  3. Voyager
  4. Gilmore Girls
  5. Doctor Who
  6. Torchwood
  7. King of Queens
  8. Buffy TVS
  9. Monk
  10. The other Star Treks

Ah of course Fiji is under water :)

For those wandering .....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

anotheralias is there another season of Torchwood headed our way?

Blackadder, House, Deadliest Catch, Mock The Week, Axe Men, Ice Road Truckers, Pawn Stars and Band of Brothers (watched it thousands of times, will still watch it on tv).

• Dexter
  • Californication
  • House
  • Weeds
  • Heroes
  • True Blood
  • Sons of Anarchy
  • ER
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • LOST
  • Prison Break
  • Rescue Me
  • The Shield
  • FlashForward
  • The 4400
I've probably missed a few... but those are the main ones right now.

I think currently my absolute favorites are Breaking Bad and Dexter.

Also enjoying some other great shows like Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Castle and 30 Rock.

The first season of Californication was great too. Kinda lost interest in it later on though. Same with Prison Break, Heroes, Weeds and Boston Legal the first 1-2 seasons were great.

Well, and some all time favorites definitely include The Sopranos, Veronica Mars, Seinfeld, Frasier and Friends.

Now that I think about it ... I'm watching way too much TV :o

I don't watch much TV (about 1-2 hours a day, and that is between 10pm and 12pm) but I do have a list of TV series that I record for watching in that period... Just some of those :-
  • House
  • Eureka
  • True Blood
  • Vampire Diaries
  • Bones
  • Castle
  • leverage
  • Modern Family
  • SG-Universe

Is Vampire Diaries anything like True Blood? Would someone who likes True Blood find that show entertaining?

I think if you like trueblood you would like the vampire diaries... it is quite a good show, not quite as dark or mysterious as True Blood but still very good

I think if you like trueblood you would like the vampire diaries... it is quite a good show, not quite as dark or mysterious as True Blood but still very good
Agreed, they are similar. My daughters watch Vampire Diaries with my wife (of course I do watch it sometimes too). True Blood is an adult show for sure, I think that's the biggest difference. I'm a fan of most HBO stuff. Being a shift worker, I could never follow a TV show until we installed the PVR. Three shows I really enjoy...
1. Spartacus Blood & Sand
2. True Blood
3. Entourage (I'm just getting into that one)

There are 3 I watch with my son as well, which are also my favorites...
1. Handy Manny
2. Pooh
3. Mickey Mouse

:)

We don't have a whole lot of time for TV around here, so we use the DVR like
crazy and then cram it all in a couple nights a week and we also order full seasons
from Net Flix all the time too. My husband and I both enjoy the exact same shows...
  1. Lost
  2. House
  3. Bones
  4. Fringe
  5. Medium
  6. Master Chef
  7. Hell's Kitchen
  8. Dr. Who (yes, even the reruns. lol)
  9. Ghost Adventures
  10. Paranormal State
  11. Warehouse 13
  12. Eureka
  13. American Idol (when it's in season)
Even though Lost has come and gone, I find myself wanting to watch the full season
DVD's quite often. I loved that show. I hated how it ended. Getting kinda excited about
a couple new ones we seen advertise. But it's too early to think of their names right now. LOL

TV Fall Season has started, awesome series are back, and some good new pilots showing promising shows.

Ones that come to mind first are a mix of still running and cancelled shows;

Lost
Dollhouse
Buffy
Angel
Charmed
Psych
Arrested Development
EastEnders
Fringe
A Town Called Eureka
NCIS
True Blood
Firefly

Want to see;
Bones
Weeds
Nikita
CSI
Castle

Unplugged?

Is that to keep the government from spying on you or something? You do realize that they can see through your walls and read your thoughts even when the TV is unplugged, don't you?

Top Bottom