Trending Content [Unsupported]

Trending Content [Unsupported] [Paid] 3.0.0 Beta 5

No permission to buy (£20.00)
@kontrabass
Great great forum you have. On talkbass.com, you have latest posts by category in different tabs. Is that a publically released addon ?

@Daniel Hood
I am interested in the trending content addon, but need it above or below forum nodes. Is the template edit required to get trending topics above or below the forum nodes simple. If so, can you help with that? I am sure many would find this addon more appealing that way :)

You would need to create a custom template or I need to make another one and package it. Once the template for that position exists, it's very easy to switch the template that the template displays with. At this moment, I don't intend to make a template for it but I may in the future. If someone else wanted to make it and let me include it in the add on I wouldn't have a problem doing that.

image.webp

Customers not having permission to buy products is a strange business model.

#waits for account to be approved by admin

It was because you got placed in the user moderation queue due to your name matching a spam list I guess. I have approved your account and you can buy the product now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Might be a conflict with your theme. Please try the default theme to confirm I'm right and then pm me with a way to access your admin panel so I can fix it.

Top Bottom