ToggleME

ToggleME 3.1.4

No permission to download
The animation effect that you're using to hide/show poll options appears to be very CPU intensive...
Basic jQuery functions "slideDown" "slideUp" with the integrated XenForo effects that can be configured in the addon option (effect and duration). Feel free to replace these functions by their equivalents (show/hide).
P.S: my laptop is 8 yeards old and doesn't have any issue with a simple toggle effect.

Last edited:
Hello,

I have a new instance of XenForo and am trying to install the most recent release of ToggleMe (beta 4).

I've uploaded the directories within the 'upload' directory to the relevant places, but when attempting to install via the XML file I'm getting this error:

Callback Sedo_ToggleME_Listener::template_create is invalid (Invalid Class).

Is there a simple fix for this? Or am I doing something wrong (more than likely, XF is still new for me!)

Thanks,

-Kevin

@IPSE
I've tested on a blank config and everything is fine. There should have a problem with the upload. To avoid these problems, use one of these two addons:
I personaly use the first one (even on my local boards) and it works great. You can even specify a external link to an archive (ie: Github), the installer will do the work for you.

Thanks very much - the first add-on did the job (with Beta 5) :).

Nice add-on you have created here, very nice functionality.

-Kevin

Cédric, the way i see it, it has more potential then you are focusing right now. It can turn out as "ToggleME almost anywhere & everywhere". :)

Can any tutorial be made to use it any other places?

Cédric, the way i see it, it has more potential then you are focusing right now. It can turn out as "ToggleME almost anywhere & everywhere". :)

Can any tutorial be made to use it any other places?
No, every situation is different. Even if a generic toggle could be made with a few data attributes, it's almost certain, it would not fit to what the user was planning to do.

cclaerhout updated ToggleME with a new update entry:

Version 3.0.0 released

Version 3.0.0 released

-Important-
This version requires at least XenForo 1.2. The categories and widgets identifiers have changed to make them cleaner, so you will have to update them. To help you to do this, there's a new function to display them.

• All php code has been fully rewritten. The php dom functions are now used instead of regex for categories and widgets.
    • widgets toggle functions should be compatible with any addons
    • nodes toggle...

Read the rest of this update entry...

After updating to version v3.0 - disappeared (+/-) in the category and a hidden part of the menu is displayed at the bottom of the menu111.webp

After updating to version v3.0 - disappeared (+/-) in the category and a hidden part of the menu is displayed at the bottom of the menuView attachment 81711
This screenshot doesn't really help. The addon doesn't interact with the menu. I would need your website address and may be an admin and ftp access to debug this. Contact me by pm, but I will be busy the next days.

Thanks. What about for disappeared (+/-) in the category?
In categories no +/- buttons. In version 3.0 beta1, these buttons are available in the categories.

Thanks. What about for disappeared (+/-) in the category?
In categories no +/- buttons. In version 3.0 beta1, these buttons are available in the categories.
I've found possible bugs with utf8 characters. I've modified a file on Github [ref]. Your problem might come from there. If you could test it, it would be nice.

We're testing xF 1.4.0 RC2 and have the latest version of ToggleME (3.0.0) installed. Whenever we select "Node categories in forumhome" the node list disappears. It was working perfectly with the previous version we had (2.2.5), and it works on xF 1.3.5

Also, no toggle appears on Taigachat (It's OK on the sidebar widget, but not full width version) - I haven't tried the fix in the FAQ yet because I thought 3.0.0 made it unnecessary.

We've disable various other addons in case there was a conflict but nothing has helped. I've revered back to 2.2.5 for now because it works.

We're testing xF 1.4.0 RC2 and have the latest version of ToggleME (3.0.0) installed. Whenever we select "Node categories in forumhome" the node list disappears. It was working perfectly with the previous version we had (2.2.5), and it works on xF 1.3.5

Also, no toggle appears on Taigachat (It's OK on the sidebar widget, but not full width version) - I haven't tried the fix in the FAQ yet because I thought 3.0.0 made it unnecessary.

We've disable various other addons in case there was a conflict but nothing has helped. I've revered back to 2.2.5 for now because it works.
Try the last version on Github to check if it solves your issue.

Now the same is also happening with Widgets. When they are selected to toggle, they don't show at all - in fact the whole sidebar is missing, there is just a blank space where it should be.

Everything else seems to work. The sidebar toggles OK when widgets are not selected. o_O

Now the same is also happening with Widgets. When they are selected to toggle, they don't show at all - in fact the whole sidebar is missing, there is just a blank space where it should be.

Everything else seems to work. The sidebar toggles OK when widgets are not selected. o_O
I can't reproduce your issue on my boards (using the default style).

Top Bottom