ToggleME

ToggleME 3.1.4

No permission to download
What should I do ? Will be there any fixing ?
As I've already told you, I've disabled the cloud widget on your board. If you want to enable it again, you will need to comment one line in my code (ref).

I'm going to rewrite the full code for the widgets, because it's a mess: put aside this was my first addon and some part of the php code is still awful (the js code is ok), there are too many exceptions between addons to deal with. Widgets would need a common wrapper with a standard code to make something clean. To overcome this, I'm going to get rid of the poor regex I've written and see if Zend_Dom_Query can be an effective solution to get the dom of the sidebar in php (which is a better solution than js to manage exclusion and the close by default option) and see what I can do. But I'm busy for the next 2 weeks, so it will wait until then.

@Typhon
I've started to totally rewrite some php functions for the 3.0.0 version of this addon. The widget Toggle functions should already be ok (I still need to rewrite the options and add a few functions), but I don't have time to do further tests (I only tested on my dev board with The Widget FrameWork addon, without it, with VaultWiki & with XenTags cloud widgets). This very early release has been updated to Github (commit). I'll be back in about 10 days.

@Typhon
I've started to totally rewrite some php functions for the 3.0.0 version of this addon. The widget Toggle functions should already be ok (I still need to rewrite the options and add a few functions), but I don't have time to do further tests (I only tested on my dev board with The Widget FrameWork addon, without it, with VaultWiki & with XenTags cloud widgets). This very early release has been updated to Github (commit). I'll be back in about 10 days.

Thank you :)

cclaerhout updated ToggleME with a new update entry:

Version 3.0.0 BETA 1 released

Version 3.0.0 BETA 1 released
XenForo > 1.2 required
  • All php code has been fully rewritten (use php dom functions instead of ugly regex)
    • widgets toggle functions: should be compatible with any addons
    • nodes toggle functions: should be compatible with external addons providing their code are inside the "forum_list_nodes" hook (ie: shoutbox)
  • Use XenForo Template Modifications when it was possible
  • Pure css mode available in style properties...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, when I activate widgets sees the box like this:

If I disable it, it is back to normal

It is the beta

Attachments

• ToggleMe_1.webp
    ToggleMe_1.webp
    24 KB · Views: 30
  • ToggleMe_2.webp
    ToggleMe_2.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 28

Version 3.0.0 BETA 2 released

Version 3.0.0 BETA 2 released
XenForo > 1.2 required
  • Create a function to restore in the dom invalid html tags with namespaces inside - Thanks to @Delazar

Explanation: the php DOMDocument loadHTML function doesn't support html tags with namespaces (ie: <fb:like>) since they are not valid tags in HTML. A function has been created to try to automatically restore them. The Facebook like information will display normally now.
Even if this beta...

Version 3.0.0 BETA 3 released

Version 3.0.0 BETA 3 released
XenForo > 1.2 required
  • cloned nodes with namespaces html tags have now their original attributes
  • New polls toggle (and its options)
  • Add a regex workaround to fix namespaces tags if needed (alternative to the Dom function) - selectable with an option

Even if this beta has been tested on a live site (with different utf-8 langages [important]), this is still a beta version and a major update. So...

I was about to provide a CSS only solution when I saw you added that, that's great! However, after the last update I got these errors:

Clipboard01.webp

I'm sure that will be fixed in your next update. :)

@zagorskey
Yes it's because the new options have not yet been saved. I will add a key check to prevent this. Thanks.
At the moment go in the ToggleMe options, save them, the problem should be gone.

Version 3.0.0 BETA 4 released

Version 3.0.0 BETA 4 released
XenForo > 1.2 required
  • Improve code
  • Polls toggle compatible with XenForo 1.4 (Polls have now their own template)
  • Sidebar can now be toggled
    • cookie memory
    • activation options + visual options
    • compatible with the Facebook widget (page loaded with sidebar closed - Fb app is using "getComputedStyle", which means if the widget is not displayed, it triggers a JS error - a workaround has been found)

Top Bottom