ToggleME

ToggleME 3.1.4

No permission to download
I am not using widget framework.
Anyway, it's also working for me with it. You should do feature tests to be sure of you and see if you can provide me further information. Thanks.
Edit: the wiki widgets toggle function doesn't work if the the widget framework is installed. I need to check further.

Last edited:
I use Widget Framework. The classic widgets such as last replies, last threads etc. But, Share This Page widget works like before.

22.webp 33.webp

I use Widget Framework. The classic widgets such as last replies, last threads etc. But, Share This Page widget works like before.

View attachment 79158 View attachment 79159
I'm using it too and I don't have any problems with it (see the screenshot). I've checked... the uploaded files are the good ones. Contact me by pm with your board url and temporary ftp & admin access.

Attachments

• widgets.webp
    widgets.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 13
This addon is causing my pageload times to double:

Enabled: 0.6707 seconds Memory: 9.433 MB DB Queries: 20
Disabled: 0.3214 seconds Memory: 9.378 MB DB Queries: 20

Similar to what was posted here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/toggleme.27029/page-2#post-384437

Any ideas what could be causing this?

I'm running the most recent version (before today) of both this addon and xf.
Same reply as last time. Reload the page (F5) once the images have been cached.

@ThyPhon
If I check the index page with the debug mode, the hook only loads once. I've tried to disable other addons, same result. Strange.

Now to come back to your problem, it seems to be related to the [Tinhte] XenTag addon (v2.1.0) which by the way make the db requests on the index page jump from about 30 to 160.

But, I saw an instant improvement if I was not wrong.
When I disable the other addon, yes :D
Well, I'm installing the xentag addon on my local board, but I don't think I will debug it tonight.

Edit1: bug reproduced on my local board if I install the tag cloud widget from the XenTag addon

Last edited:
Top Bottom