TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes

TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes 2.7.2

No permission to download
cclaerhout updated TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.1 released

Version 2.0.1 released
  • Fix for boards using XenForo Redactor & TinyMCE Quattro editors - Thanks to Santamo
  • The addon helper to check if the TinyMCE is enabled or not has been extended to match with the Bbm Editor Configs (see the code directly for more information)

Reminder of what to do when updating to the version 2.x of this addon for the first time:
Some values of this addon options ("TinyQuattro - Editor options") have been modified, so just check the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm going to change the TinyQuattro Setup callback one more time and it would be the last. I didn't like to use variable references, it was ugly. The callback will now have only one argument and it will be an object with different methods.

Thanks to this new way to manage the mce config, the new update should have a nice new feature ;)

Edit: The addon listeners have also been optimized for XenForo 1.2 (still compatible with XenForo 1.1).

Attachments

• callback_new.webp
    callback_new.webp
    76.9 KB · Views: 9
The next release will be a major one and will give you an idea of what will be the 2.0.0 version. A few screenshots to start. That's for the "what you can see" part. There's also a lot of modifications in the background.

This version is available on Github for preview. You will have to update the quoteme addon and the Bbm Advanced Bb Codes too. All these new version are also on Github for preview.

I need to try them on live boards first and test if everything works on the pre-release of XenForo 1.3. It should be available for the Chinese New Year or a little after.

Attachments

• preview1.webp
    preview1.webp
    4.7 KB · Views: 10
  • preview2.webp
    preview2.webp
    9 KB · Views: 9
  • preview3.webp
    preview3.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 8
  • preview4.webp
    preview4.webp
    86.8 KB · Views: 8
And here it is on a live board:

One important thing: if you use the QuoteMe addon & the BBM advanced Bb Codes addon, you must first update them, then update this addon. If you don't do it, nothing serious will happen but you will have an error until you update the two previous addons. I will repeat it in the update presentation.

Livetest.webp

cclaerhout updated TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes with a new update entry:

Version 2.1.0 released - Happy Chinese New Year !

Happy Chinese New Year !

Version 2.1.0 released

Important:
If you use the QuoteME and the BBM Advanced Bb Codes addons, you must first update them.

What's new ?
  • New TinyMCE menu bar as an option
    • All is automatic, you just need to configure as usual your buttons bar
    • Buttons that have been programmed to be configured as a menu item will automatically be positioned inside the menu bar and delete from the buttons bar...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I upgraded the editor to the latest version, but it is no longer preserving user-inserted spaces. Help!

New to xF so please treat me gently. This is a substitute for the xF post editor with more functionality?

Will it allow inline pictures and wrap around text?

May be a listener problem, I'm going to check. I've changed nothing else here.

Check this addon.

Not sure, either. But I had to kill the site as a result of this and ask the host to restore a backup.

Jake Bunce had implemented some fix that allowed user-inserted spaces to be preserved in the stock redactor editor, and I tried turning off tinymce to see whether I could use redactor short-term. Unfortunately, upgrading this add-on also caused Jake's fix to be blown away.

Not sure, either. But I had to kill the site as a result of this and ask the host to restore a backup.
That's just a mistake of the key event of the listener name "Extend Bb Code Base Formatter". The key must be: "XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base". I publish an update in a few minutes.

Ok, so that's a tinyMCE addon yes/no? I'm so confused.. God I hate going into my forum ACP... backups backups... must make backups before I make f#&Kups!

Anyway, so I see the lovely text wrapping in the link you sent. That add's on to tinyMCE rather than standing alone? Also I noticed you could load pdf's for viewing etc. Now that's a lovely feature.

That's just a mistake of the key event of the listener name "Extend Bb Code Base Formatter". The key must be: "XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base". I publish an update in a few minutes.

How about Jake's fix for redactor? Why did this update kill that as well?

How about Jake's fix for redactor? Why did this update kill that as well?
That's not possible. I've told that this addon "fixes" the whitespace no matter what Editor you're using. So if when my patch is disabled, the one Jake provides you doesn't work anymore, it simply means it didn't work at the beginning.

Ok, so that's a tinyMCE addon yes/no? I'm so confused.. God I hate going into my forum ACP... backups backups... must make backups before I make f#&Kups!

Anyway, so I see the lovely text wrapping in the link you sent. That add's on to tinyMCE rather than standing alone? Also I noticed you could load pdf's for viewing etc. Now that's a lovely feature.

TinyMCE is an editor. This addon provides this editor with some options, some new addons and some Wysiwyg ("What you see is what you get") Bb Codes. What you want is some Bb Codes that add some feature to your messages. The addon link I gave you in my last post is called "BBM Advanced Bb Codes". It adds some Bb Codes width advanced editing features (what you were asking for). These Bb Codes have some User Interface (UI) compatible with this editor only.

Both addons require the the Bb Codes and Buttons Manager (BBM) addon that will allow you to import these Advanced Bb Codes and will provide a solution to configure the full buttons layout of this editor.

All these addons have some FAQ (see the under the addon titles) that will explain most of important things to know.

Well, I restored from a backup, and the spaces are being preserved again.

Using 1.7.1.2

Think I'll leave well-enough alone.

Top Bottom