TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes

TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes 2.7.2

No permission to download

I go in to edit the message, DO NOTHING - save, I get:

<p>ААААААААААААААА</p> . Again the same thing I do, I get:

<p>&lt;p&gt;ААААААААААААААА&lt;/p&gt;</p> Not lazy to do next, I get:

<p>&lt;p&gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;ААААААААААААААА&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;&lt;/p&gt;</p>
What am I doing wrong?

@sweetfoo, fix available here. It's very basic to do. These JavaScript used for template overlays are not minified, so you can update them directly.
@santamo, I can't reproduce this and I don't see modifications of 1.8 version that should lead to this behaviour.
What browser are you using ?
What XenForo version are you using ?

Edit: I see one case where this problem could occur. It's when the editor was not loaded correctly, then inserts a code to tell XenForo to treat this message as if it has been written from the Bb Code editor. So check your browser console to detect any message or problem.

Last edited:
In Chrome I get the following error since the last update:
Code:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'getSelection' of undefined
xenMCE.Templates.Image.submit
tinymce.create.submit
i.onsubmit.i.onsubmit
e.extend.fire
e.extend.submit
i.buttons.i.buttons.onclick
e.extend.fire
e
i
h
In Firefox is everything Ok :confused:

@netrix, try to update your browser cache. To force update of XenForo js files, see the screenshot attached to this message (increment of 1 the last number). It will update the main TinyMCE JS file. Now I don't know if its plugins (JS) will be also updated.

Attachments

• js.webp
    js.webp
    54.2 KB · Views: 174
This seems like a big update. I'm using 1.7.1.2 with no issues. Should I upgrade?
You can first try it on your dev board, but I'm using the quote mode with my friends on one of my live boards and that's just great (we're not a lot but we like to debate).

You can first try it on your dev board, but I'm using the quote mode with my friends on one of my live boards and that's just great (we're not a lot but we like to debate).

What's quote mode?

Another question: Superscripts under Special Characters...how can I create a "4" superscript. There are only 1-3 listed on the special characters popup.

Thanks.

What's quote mode?
demo4-png.64710

demo1-png.64707

It's when you quote some text. The quote function will become wysiwyg. You just need to understand that you have to press the quote button to go out the quote (honestly it's very logical), and that's all. The above picture shows that you can also access to some of the quote settings.

Another question: Superscripts under Special Characters...how can I create a "4" superscript. There are only 1-3 listed on the special characters popup.
I haven't made yet a wysiwyg bbcode for this (tinymce has this function), at the moment you can create a standard bbcode.

Implemented in the next version, which will be by the way the version 2.0.0: the full setup of tinyMCE will be done from php (instead of templates which have been then simplified a lot) and will be available and extendable/editable from a listener than will replace the former one (will require an update of the Bbm Advanced Bb Codes addon which is still not done).

Attachments

• supsub.webp
    supsub.webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 12
  • supsub2.webp
    supsub2.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 9
cclaerhout updated TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.0 released

Version 2.0.0 released
  • The full setup of tinyMCE is now done from php instead of templates
    • The full setup can be access from a listener (replaces the former one)
    • The templates code have been simplified a lot
    • Some values of this addon options have been modified, so just check the options again and save them
  • Two new Wysiwyg Bb Codes : subscript & superscript (need to be activated)
  • Few changes for some JS plugins

Read the rest of this update entry...

An exception occurred: Argument 1 passed to Sedo_TinyQuattro_Listener_Templates_Preloader::formatBbmJsButtons() must be an array, null given, called in /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/Sedo/TinyQuattro/Listener/Templates/Preloader.php on line 347 and defined in /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/Sedo/TinyQuattro/Listener/Templates/Preloader.php on line 353
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Sedo/TinyQuattro/Listener/Templates/Preloader.php at line 353
  2. Sedo_TinyQuattro_Listener_Templates_Preloader::formatBbmJsButtons() in Sedo/TinyQuattro/Listener/Templates/Preloader.php at line 347
  3. Sedo_TinyQuattro_Listener_Templates_Preloader::getMceDefaultOptions() in Sedo/TinyQuattro/Listener/Templates/Preloader.php at line 120
  4. Sedo_TinyQuattro_Listener_Templates_Preloader::getMceConfig() in Sedo/TinyQuattro/Listener/Templates/Preloader.php at line 59
  5. Sedo_TinyQuattro_Listener_Templates_Preloader::preloader()
  6. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
  7. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 82
  8. XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 244
  9. XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 263
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/View.php at line 116
  11. XenForo_View->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewPublic/Helper/Editor.php at line 118
  12. XenForo_ViewPublic_Helper_Editor::getEditorTemplate() in XenForo/ViewPublic/Helper/Editor.php at line 167
  13. XenForo_ViewPublic_Helper_Editor::getQuickReplyEditor() in Dark/ParseHTML/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php at line 43
  14. Dark_ParseHTML_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 7
  15. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
  16. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  17. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 582
  18. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  19. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/index.php at line 13

@santamo
When did you get this error ? I've traced the first argument different possible origins and I don't see how it's possible it's not an array, unless the editor is mistaken for the XenForo Redactor... wait.

ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to Sedo_TinyQuattro_Listener_Templates_Preloader::formatBbmJsButtons() must be an array, null given, called in /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/Sedo/TinyQuattro/Listener/Templates/Preloader.php on line 347 and defined - library/Sedo/TinyQuattro/Listener/Templates/Preloader.php:353
Сгенерирована пользователем: админ, только что
Трассировка стэка
#0 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/Sedo/TinyQuattro/Listener/Templates/Preloader.php(353): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/home/s/sm42/fo...', 353, Array)
#1 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxxa.su/public_html/library/Sedo/TinyQuattro/Listener/Templates/Preloader.php(347): Sedo_TinyQuattro_Listener_Templates_Preloader::formatBbmJsButtons(NULL)
#2 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/Sedo/TinyQuattro/Listener/Templates/Preloader.php(120): Sedo_TinyQuattro_Listener_Templates_Preloader::getMceDefaultOptions(Array)
#3 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/Sedo/TinyQuattro/Listener/Templates/Preloader.php(59): Sedo_TinyQuattro_Listener_Templates_Preloader::getMceConfig(Array)
#4 [internal function]: Sedo_TinyQuattro_Listener_Templates_Preloader::preloader('editor', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#5 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#6 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(82): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_create', Array, 'editor')
#7 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(244): XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct('editor', Array)
#8 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxxa.su/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(263): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject('editor', Array)
#9 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/XenForo/View.php(116): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject('editor', Array)
#10 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Helper/Editor.php(118): XenForo_View->createTemplateObject('editor', Array)
#11 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Helper/Editor.php(167): XenForo_ViewPublic_Helper_Editor::getEditorTemplate(Object(WidgetFramework_XenForo_View1), 'message', '', Array)
#12 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/Dark/ParseHTML/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php(43): XenForo_ViewPublic_Helper_Editor::getQuickReplyEditor(Object(WidgetFramework_XenForo_View1), 'message', '', Array)
#13 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php(7): Dark_ParseHTML_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml()
#14 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml()
#15 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(67): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Html', Array, 'thread_view')
#16 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(582): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'thread_view', NULL)
#17 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#18 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxxa.su/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#19 {main}
Содержимое запроса
array(3) {
["url"] => string(50) "http://www.forum.xxx.su/threads/euye.709/live"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I record the message and get an error

Top Bottom