TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes

TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes 2.7.2

No permission to download
You need to change your tone and attitude and cut this guy some slack. He has performed a great service in supplying this editor for free (although I have donated several times and encourage others to do so...otherwise, shut up). And the support is outstanding.

I am not asking for anything, nor am I being disrespectful, i was merely reporting a bug. There is no reason to be told to go pound sand for reporting the bug. I get this same attitude from every plugin designer on the site, report a problem, get told its not a problem with their plugin, go to someone else. Neither you or cclaer have to acknowledge the fact that I even reported the bug.

No, i told you that tinymce seems to have problems. The tagme system works fine. lol the editor is cutting off text after you put the tagme command in. @Username followed by text.
This addon has integrated the default XenForo tagging system using some TinyMCE functions. This integration is an option. Once the option is activated I haven't met yet any problems with it (see the screenshot), which doesn't mean it can't have. This integration option is done by a tinyMCE plugin (ref) that plugs into the default XenForo tag function. So the only interraction managed by this addon is done during typing the message after pressing the @ character. It doesn't process to any modification after the message is post. May be you've got a problem with the [/USER] closing tag. I don't know, you will have to check.

Since you're using the tagme addon I presume you didn't activate this integrated function, the tagme addon already deals with it. So if the management is done by the tagme addon and you've got problems with it (as you seem to think) it doesn't seem illogical to tell you that the most logical way of proceeding would have been to report this problem in the tagme addon thread at the first place. But to be honest, even if you report your problem in this thread, I'm not sure xfrocks will manage to solve it with the given information. You will have to provide more :
  1. Is there any error in the js console?
  2. What is the content of the post if you edit it again?
  3. Is the user closing ending tag is there ? If no, did the user edit his message using the Bb Code editor and messed with the code?
You should also, but that's only and advice, keep for you your "lol", because I'm not sure it helps to have free support.

Attachments

• demo.webp
    demo.webp
    4.7 KB · Views: 5
cclaerhout updated TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes with a new update entry:

Version 1.7.1.2 released

Version 1.7.1.2 released

This update focuses again on the font family and font size buttons.
  • New option to select icons buttons for font-family and font-size
    buttons
  • The font-family & font size icon mode has been improved
  • The selection of the font-family & font size buttons (icon mode or
    not) should now be visible when the button show (scrollto function)
  • The menu of the font-family and font size buttons have now the same
    fix that was done for the color/bgcolor buttons...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry for the simple question, but what I'm looking for is a way to wrap text around an image. Can you do that with this add-on?

Attachments

• smallicons.webp
    smallicons.webp
    4.4 KB · Views: 3
  • For icons, clean your cache (always the same problem with your browser)
  • For the smilie picker, if you display them below, then a new function on the fullscreen will load them inside an overlay. But you need to clear your cache too.
  • For the table border, please read my last post, you need to do more like I've told you (see the table skin and td element)

• For icons, clean your cache (always the same problem with your browser)
  • For the smilie picker, if you display them below, then a new function on the fullscreen will load them inside an overlay. But you need to clear your cache too.

Ah, that IE cache is sticky. Will try.

I've noticed that the Create Thread screen loads a tad slower with this add-on activated vs with the default redactor editor. Is it possible to speed up loading to get this on par with redactor?

It would appear this addon is generating a bug that was fixed in XenForo a little while ago.
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: HTTP_USER_AGENT - library/Sedo/TinyQuattro/Listener/Templates/Preloader.php:172

The User-Agent header is optional, so it might be nice if it could ignore the fact that it's missing. Maybe have an option allowing you to select to either fall back to Redactor or load TinyMCE anyway if the header is not found?

It would appear this addon is generating a bug that was fixed in XenForo a little while ago.
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: HTTP_USER_AGENT - library/Sedo/TinyQuattro/Listener/Templates/Preloader.php:172

The User-Agent header is optional, so it might be nice if it could ignore the fact that it's missing. Maybe have an option allowing you to select to either fall back to Redactor or load TinyMCE anyway if the header is not found?
This is a basic bug, it will be fixed in the next release, there's no rush for this. You've got the errror, the file and the line. Just update the line with something like this:
PHP:
      if(isset($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']) && preg_match('#msie (\d+)#i', $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'], $match))

Or install this addon at the moment: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/browser-detection-mobile-msie.1098/

This is a basic bug, it will be fixed in the next release, there's no rush for this. You've got the errror, the file and the line. Just update the line with something like this:
PHP:
      if(isset($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']) && preg_match('#msie (\d+)#i', $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'], $match))

Or install this addon at the moment: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/browser-detection-mobile-msie.1098/

Alright, thank you, changing that line 'till the new version comes out. I do already have that addon installed, though.

cclaerhout updated TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes with a new update entry:

Version 1.8.0 released

Version 1.8.0 released
  • Wysiwyg mode for quotes
    • The quote mode can be toggled by just pressing the button (useful to get out of the quote)
    • Modal window to access its properties - triggered from the button options
    • Should manage any quote insertions even if it hasn't been parsed by the XenForo parser
    • Compatible with the QuoteMe addon
    • Only working with the Quattro Editor (the quotes will still behaviour the same way they used to do with others)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

To anyone using this plugin in combination with a CDN: if your CDN is caching static files aggressively (AKA: including query strings), you'll need to clear the CDN's cache - not your browser's - or this update will prevent the Quattro editor from loading.

If you see an error akin to this in the JavaScript console, a cached JS file is most likely causing your problems:
Code:
TypeError: xenMCE.Lib is undefined

Hi again Cedric!

Thank you for helping me the other day with my issue I had with the BB Advanced pack. I hate to bother you again, but after reading through the material in this discussion and troubleshooting for a few hours, I couldn't figure out what to do!

The Insert Edit Image and Edit Link function seems not to work on my forums anymore. Clicking the button for them brings up the box but pressing Insert after putting in a URL does nothing. The box doesn't close and no image is inserted. How should I troubleshoot this?

Hi again Cedric!

Thank you for helping me the other day with my issue I had with the BB Advanced pack. I hate to bother you again, but after reading through the material in this discussion and troubleshooting for a few hours, I couldn't figure out what to do!

The Insert Edit Image and Edit Link function seems not to work on my forums anymore. Clicking the button for them brings up the box but pressing Insert after putting in a URL does nothing. The box doesn't close and no image is inserted. How should I troubleshoot this?
Thank you, I've seen this problem also on my websites, I will fix it soon. This is because I've changed a few functions names, I just need to update them.

Top Bottom