TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes

TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes 2.7.2

No permission to download
Partial FAQ for the new "tinyquattro_setup" listener added. See section "How to use the new listener tinyquattro_setup?".

@cclaerhout Testing this on my Xenforo 1.3 beta test install and the Multi Quote does not work right, you pick your quotes and then when you pick to insert quotes, it brings the quote sorting box up like it should but then when you pick to quote the messages, it reloads the page and brings up the quote sorting page.

@cclaerhout Testing this on my Xenforo 1.3 beta test install and the Multi Quote does not work right, you pick your quotes and then when you pick to insert quotes, it brings the quote sorting box up like it should but then when you pick to quote the messages, it reloads the page and brings up the quote sorting page.
I've updated one of the integration files to match with the official 1.3 code. The patch is on Github at the moment.

Just edited my files on the test install to match and i can confirm that the edits made make it work right now :)
If you want to avoid to edit files next time, you can go to the Github "main page"of the addon and download the last version of the addon. If you're using the addon "Install and Upgrade" of Waindigo it's even faster, you go on this Github page, right click on the download button,then you paste the link in the XenForo update addon link field (modified in the background by the Waindigo addon) and this is automatically updated.

Im confused :confused: I have the addon quote me not installed.
Sorry, I've read too fast. I thought you were talking about QuoteMe not tagMe. For the Tag Me addon, could you please contact XFrocks. I've changed the integration method in the last version. See the last part of the FAQ about the Quattro setup listener. It should be easier to integrate.

cclaerhout updated TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes with a new update entry:

Version 2.1.0.5 released

Version 2.1.0.5 released

This is a minor update. If you're still using the 1.x version, read the paragraph 9 of the Faq to see how to update correctly.

• Compatible with the XenForo 1.3.x multiquote mode - Thanks to Carla Birch
  • Few UI improvements with Mce menus
    • Normal quote menu (not wysiwyg) will be also in the menu
    • If the fast unlink option is enable, the unlink window will look better in the menu
    • Smilies menu (in the Mce menu) will look also better...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, good job but bbcode table and spoiler not works, table in the admin pannel is activated, i have 1.3 Xenforo version, any idea?
Thanks

Hi, good job but bbcode table and spoiler not works, table in the admin pannel is activated, i have 1.3 Xenforo version, any idea?
Thanks
What do you mean by "it doesn't work" ? The Bb Codes are not parsed ? I don't see how it would be possible for the spoiler Bb Code. For the table Bb Code, don't forget to enable it in the Wysiwyg Bb Codes Options.

The code table must be put into manual or automatic functions, there is no icon in the editor.
1) Did you position the button inside the editor config ?
2) Are you using the Menu mode ? If yes, there's should be a dedicated menu for it. If you want both, read the "Force buttons" buttons option.
3) Did you enable the Bb Code in the Bb Code Wysiwyg options?

1) Did you position the button inside the editor config ?
2) Are you using the Menu mode ? If yes, there's should be a dedicated menu for it. If you want both, read the "Force buttons" buttons option.
3) Did you enable the Bb Code in the Bb Code Wysiwyg options?
1) How do you position it?
2) No menu Mode
3) It is activated

Top Bottom