TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes

TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes 2.7.2

No permission to download
Last question ... is it possible to install the Italian language?
There's not yet I think, so to translate it:

Appearance -> Languages -> Choose the language you want -> Export -> Select addon from "Export from addon-on" -> Check "get untranslated phrases" -> Export language -> Translate the xml -> Import overriding the same language

Again back to this:
You're asking to have on the same textarea the XenForo Redactor Editor activated, then to enable or disable the TinyMCE Editor after pressing a button, which imply to manage two RTE editors on the same page in live, and we have to add a BbCode Editor. I might be possible to do it, I don't know, but this must very difficult so I will not go this way.
So if this is to difficult to switch on the same page the editor like the BBcode editor button. What is if I have the default editor in the fast reply and if I click on "More Options..." I have the TinyMCE?

Again back to this:
So if this is to difficult to switch on the same page the editor like the BBcode editor button. What is if I have the default editor in the fast reply and if I click on "More Options..." I have the TinyMCE?
  • You can already have the Bb Code editor on the same page. Just click on Bb Code editor button
  • You can already configure the stock editor on the quick reply and TinyQuattro for the others (even if I don't get the point). Just use the Buttons Manager options (from the BBM addon) and set up a special editor config (TinyQuattro or XenForo redactor) by Controller/View name.

Appearance -> Languages -> Choose the language you want -> Export -> Select addon from "Export from addon-on" -> Check "get untranslated phrases" -> Export language -> Translate the xml -> Import overriding the same language

Other system, go here: http://www.tinymce.com/i18n/index.php
choose the language and put it into / your forum / js / sedo / tinyquattro / tinymce / langs.
Go to your forum / library / Sedo / TinyQuattro / Helper / MceConfig.php at line 251 and change "xen" with your language, I did so and it worked.

• You can already have the Bb Code editor on the same page. Just click on Bb Code editor button
  • You can already configure the stock editor on the quick reply and TinyQuattro for the others (even if I don't get the point). Just use the Buttons Manager options (from the BBM addon) and set up a special editor config (TinyQuattro or XenForo redactor) by Controller/View name.
I dont want to switch to the Bb Code editor. I want to switch from the default XenForo editor to TinyMCE

Other system, go here: http://www.tinymce.com/i18n/index.php
choose the language and put it into / your forum / js / sedo / tinyquattro / tinymce / langs.
Go to your forum / library / Sedo / TinyQuattro / Helper / MceConfig.php at line 251 and change "xen" with your language, I did so and it worked.
That's not the proper way to do it on XenForo. You will have only a few phrases translated.

I dont want to switch to the Bb Code editor. I want to switch from the default XenForo editor to TinyMCE
As I've replied last time, this will not happen. It's too difficult to manage two wysiwyg editors on the page.

As I've replied last time, this will not happen. It's too difficult to manage two wysiwyg editors on the page.
This was then a misunderstanding, sorry.
You can already configure the stock editor on the quick reply and TinyQuattro for the others (even if I don't get the point). Just use the Buttons Manager options (from the BBM addon) and set up a special editor config (TinyQuattro or XenForo redactor) by Controller/View name.
This works perfect thank you :)

Ok, I have one issue. I have set the option XenForo_ViewPublic_Thread_View and XenForo_ViewPublic_Conversation_View.
Both options are working but I have in the fast edit now the default editor and underneath the TinyMCE.

Ok, I have one issue. I have set the option XenForo_ViewPublic_Thread_View and XenForo_ViewPublic_Conversation_View.
Both options are working but I have in the fast edit now the default editor and underneath the TinyMCE.
I'm going to try. Can you provide me screenshot of your Controller/View configuration please?

I'm going to try. Can you provide me screenshot of your Controller/View configuration please?
Sure.
qbydiE5.png

@Slind
Install the versions of the Bbm and TinyQuattro available on Github. This should work now.
Reasons:
  • This editor is sharing the same class (that triggers a JavaScript function) with the stock editor (purpose: to keep it compatible with other addons). TinyMCE Quattro will only load if another element is detected but the stock editor will load no matter what. So I finally found a way to use the destroy command of Redactor when both editors were on the same textarea
  • I've also add to fix a bug with the Bbm to perform this

Last edited:
In the next release (available for preview on Github) the TinyMCE lazy loader (see paragraph 6 of the FAQ) will become an option. It should not be needed anymore.

Edit: the other compatible addons have been finished to be converted with the menu mode:
demofull.webp

Last edited:
@Slind
Install the versions of the Bbm and TinyQuattro available on Github. This should work now.
Reasons:
  • This editor is sharing the same class (that triggers a JavaScript function) with the stock editor (purpose: to keep it compatible with other addons). TinyMCE Quattro will only load if another element is detected but the stock editor will load no matter what. So I finally found a way to use the destroy command of Redactor when both editors were on the same textarea
  • I've also add to fix a bug with the Bbm to perform this
Ok, thanks. I will wait for the public release because only 2 in my forum useing this editor and I can wait :)

Top Bottom