[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
I've used to have Animated tag cloud on my old forum (VB4). It's beautiful but it's not helpful, don't have many clicks on it. Static one get more clicks from my members.
I personally enjoy animated tag clouds because they enhance the design of your site when playing with your theme. For instance, red and green colored animated tags would compliment a chrismas theme.

OK, maybe I'm missing something, but with the vB tag add-ons, it would work automatically and update as a thread grew. Here I see no options for your add-on anywhere in a forum or forum thread, or the editor for a new thread. Yes, the proper user group permissions have been set.

Delete code in template:
Code:
<xen:include template="tinhte_xentag_sidebar_cloud" />

Add Widget "Tag Cloud"

I have no clue what you are talking about.

I don't have that anywhere in my AdminCP. I don't use Widget Framework. However, turning off the add-on, the quick reply box is back. So, not sure. I have tons of add-ons, just no clue what is causing it.

Ok....

Its only showing up in forums that have tags being shown. I have this on two separate sites now. Same issue.

Hmm, this might be a bug.

I have a XAMPP install of XenForo on my laptop. Almost clean. Only add-on is this. One forum node.

I've just created my second thread in that forum:

Title: This is a thread
Tags: this, is, a, tag
Content: This is a tagged thread

Output: This[/[TAG=dGFn]TAG] is a tagged thread

Clearly, it's trying to auto link my tagged words, but in doing so it's got itself a hell of a lot confused.

I can understand why this has happened, but I wouldn't want it to happen like that.

Ok....

Its only showing up in forums that have tags being shown. I have this on two separate sites now. Same issue.
Can you send me the sites and list of addons form each site? Thanks

Hello,

support this mod german vocals " ä, ö, ü, ß " ?
Yes

Hmm, this might be a bug.

I have a XAMPP install of XenForo on my laptop. Almost clean. Only add-on is this. One forum node.

I've just created my second thread in that forum:

Title: This is a thread
Tags: this, is, a, tag
Content: This is a tagged thread

Output: This[/[TAG=dGFn]TAG] is a tagged thread

Clearly, it's trying to auto link my tagged words, but in doing so it's got itself a hell of a lot confused.

I can understand why this has happened, but I wouldn't want it to happen like that.
Yes, this is a bug. I will be fix in the next version. Sorry for the problem :P

OK, maybe I'm missing something, but with the vB tag add-ons, it would work automatically and update as a thread grew. Here I see no options for your add-on anywhere in a forum or forum thread, or the editor for a new thread. Yes, the proper user group permissions have been set.
In vBulletin, there is no tag addon because that's a built in feature. And I don't understand what you meant by saying work automatically as the thread grow? If the tag input not showing, try default style please. If it still doesn't show up, hmm, let's see

When I chose to display Tag Cloud on thread_view (thread page) (Widget Framework), there was an error causing the disappearance of quick reply box. Is it a bug or just due to my forum's template?

Can't believe I just discovered this add-on!

A question - can we limit who can or can't create new tags?

When I chose to display Tag Cloud on thread_view (thread page) (Widget Framework), there was an error causing the disappearance of quick reply box. Is it a bug or just due to my forum's template?

Does it happen on Default theme? Let's me check on my test site..

I have no clue what you are talking about.

I don't have that anywhere in my AdminCP. I don't use Widget Framework. However, turning off the add-on, the quick reply box is back. So, not sure. I have tons of add-ons, just no clue what is causing it.

This add on has a little confict JS when you include <xen:include template="tinhte_xentag_sidebar_cloud" /> in Sidebar with Quick Reply box.
I have same problem of Quick Reply box, and if you can handle this by :
Delete code in template:
Code:
<xen:include template="tinhte_xentag_sidebar_cloud" />

Add Widget "Tag Cloud"

This add on has a little confict JS when you include <xen:include template="tinhte_xentag_sidebar_cloud" /> in Sidebar with Quick Reply box.
I have same problem of Quick Reply box, and if you can handle this by :

Confirm this bug. It will be fixed in next version.

@Dinh Thanh : on your Tinhte.vn forum, I don't see any page that show Quick Reply & Tag Cloud widget together ! If you try to show them in 1 page, I think your quick reply will disappear :)

Top Bottom