[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
Yes this happens on IE, I just checked. The quick editor reappears when I remove the widget from thread view.
@Dinh Thanh : on your Tinhte.vn forum, I don't see any page that show Quick Reply & Tag Cloud widget together ! If you try to show them in 1 page, I think your quick reply will disappear :)

Did you login with admin permission user?

xfrocks can you add an option to Filter tags by user and no content attached as well as an option to mass delet seleted tags? As they get populated, it's getting more problematic to manage the tags.

can you add option " Require Thread Tag "
thread tags will be required when a new thread is created
:D

Are there anyway to auto delete empty tags (tags with no threads) and rebuild cache of tags?
And recently I tagged a thread but it is not displayed on the tag page. Is this a bug?

EDIT: I deleted the old tags "team fortress 2 update" and replace it with "update". Tagged threads are displayed on tagged on "tags/update" page. Is the "team fortress 2 update" too long or something happened prevented threads tagged from being displayed?

I've got a staff member saying that the editor is still not appearing (completely) in thread creation screen. This happens in IE8. xfrocks coded a private addon for me so it might be related to that. I'm writing this message for the wizard :)

I got this error when trying to edit a tag:

Code:
Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first.
XenForo_Autoloader->autoload()
spl_autoload_call() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/Search/SourceHandler.php at line 2
include() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
XenForo_Autoloader->autoload()
spl_autoload_call() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Thread.php at line 11
Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Thread->_insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Abstract.php at line 227
XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Abstract->insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 613
XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_updateSearchIndexTitle() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 550
XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_indexForSearch() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 388
XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 79
Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionEditTags() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/community/index.php at line 13

Top Bottom