Threadmarks Pro

Threadmarks Pro [Paid] 2.21.1

No permission to buy ($40.00)
@Hobbes update Threadmarks to latest or redownload the version you had and re-upload it.

Is it safe to upload it while it's technically "running"? There's just no way to disable it or uninstall it at current state. I'll try the same version here and let you know what happens.

Xon updated Threadmarks Pro with a new update entry:

2.9.8 - Bugfix update

• Fix "new threadmarks" widget would not select any threadmarks if 'active conversations' and various thread options where selected.
  • Add "all threads" filter to "new threadmarks" widget, please check widget configuration. When updating widget configuration a thread option must be explicitly selected to include post threadmarks.
  • Avoid unexpected additional queries on replying to thread

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm trying to upgrade from the old Threadmarks Pro after going from Xenforo 1.5 -> 2.2. On running the upgrade command, I get:

Code:
[root@guiling forum]# php cmd.php xf-addon:upgrade SV/Threadmarks                                                                                                                 
Upgrading Threadmarks from 1.6.14 to 2.9.7...                                                                                                                                     
Confirm upgrade? (y/n)y                                                                                                                                                           
Upgrading                                                                                                                                                                         
In AbstractStatement.php line 228:                                                                                                                                                 

[XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException (1062)]                                                                                                                                             
  xf_sv_threadmark: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry '225770' for ke                                                                                                     
  y 'content_type_id'                                                                                                                                                             

Exception trace:                                                                         
  at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:228                     
 XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php:196                                                                         
 XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php:77                                                                           
 XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php:94                                                                                 
 XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php:151                                                                                 
 XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php:149                                                                                   
 XF\Db\SchemaManager->alterTable() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/addons/SV/Threadmarks/Setup.php:34                                                                           
 SV\Threadmarks\Setup->installStep1() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/addons/SV/Threadmarks/Setup.php:172                                                                       
 SV\Threadmarks\Setup->upgrade2000089Step1() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php:122                                                             
 SV\Threadmarks\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php:71                                                               
 SV\Threadmarks\Setup->upgrade() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/XF/Cli/Command/AddOnActionTrait.php:109                                                                         
 XF\Cli\Command\AddOnSubAction->performAddOnAction() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/XF/Cli/Command/AddOnSubAction.php:79                                                       
 XF\Cli\Command\AddOnSubAction->execute() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php:255                                                         
 Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:992                                                     
 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:255                                               
 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:148                                                       
 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/XF/Cli/Runner.php:109                                                                             
 XF\Cli\Runner->run() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/cmd.php:15                                                                                                                     

xf:addon-sub-action [--k K] [--] <id> <action>
I can't make any particular sense of this. The content_type_id unique key it's trying to add is of two columns which don't exist in the old xf_sv_threadmarks table, so I'm not sure how anything about the old data could break it.

Hello @Xon,

I would like to buy this add-on, but don't know what to do next. Can you please check it out?

View attachment 243909
Should be fixed.

I'm trying to upgrade from the old Threadmarks Pro after going from Xenforo 1.5 -> 2.2. On running the upgrade command, I get:

Code:
[root@guiling forum]# php cmd.php xf-addon:upgrade SV/Threadmarks                                                                                                               
Upgrading Threadmarks from 1.6.14 to 2.9.7...                                                                                                                                   
Confirm upgrade? (y/n)y                                                                                                                                                         
Upgrading                                                                                                                                                                       
In AbstractStatement.php line 228:                                                                                                                                               

[XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException (1062)]                                                                                                                                           
  xf_sv_threadmark: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry '225770' for ke                                                                                                   
  y 'content_type_id'                                                                                                                                                           

Exception trace:                                                                       
  at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:228                   
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php:196                                                                       
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php:77                                                                         
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php:94                                                                               
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php:151                                                                               
XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php:149                                                                                 
XF\Db\SchemaManager->alterTable() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/addons/SV/Threadmarks/Setup.php:34                                                                         
SV\Threadmarks\Setup->installStep1() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/addons/SV/Threadmarks/Setup.php:172                                                                     
SV\Threadmarks\Setup->upgrade2000089Step1() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php:122                                                           
SV\Threadmarks\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php:71                                                             
SV\Threadmarks\Setup->upgrade() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/XF/Cli/Command/AddOnActionTrait.php:109                                                                       
XF\Cli\Command\AddOnSubAction->performAddOnAction() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/XF/Cli/Command/AddOnSubAction.php:79                                                     
XF\Cli\Command\AddOnSubAction->execute() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php:255                                                       
Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:992                                                   
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:255                                             
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:148                                                     
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/src/XF/Cli/Runner.php:109                                                                           
XF\Cli\Runner->run() at /var/www/xf2_migrate/forum/cmd.php:15                                                                                                                   

xf:addon-sub-action [--k K] [--] <id> <action>
I can't make any particular sense of this. The content_type_id unique key it's trying to add is of two columns which don't exist in the old xf_sv_threadmarks table, so I'm not sure how anything about the old data could break it.
This would happen if you've some how gotten two threadmarks on the one post. This really shouldn't happen, and will require some manual database editing to fix.

This query should find the affected duplicate rows;
SQL:
select *
from xf_sv_threadmark
where content_id in (select content_id from xf_sv_threadmark group by content_id having count(*) > 1);

Please open a ticket on my site https://atelieraphelion.com/ and I can provide additional migration advice.

hello,
i discovered one issue today on the threadmarks index.....if i click the "more options" dropdown at top right, then select sort threadmarks, it tells me there are no threadmarks to sort....however, if i click the arrows icon down below, the sort popup displays properly.....a little confusing for some, be nice to see that working better.

regards

The "sort threadmarks" link looks to be hard-coded to the first threadmark category even if it doesn't have items. Will look into fixing that

2.10.0 - Feature update

• Fix unexpected N+1 queries when embedding the threadmark index into thread
  • Fix using threadmark username for the post username in news feed
  • Fix incorrect threadmark category rss link generation
  • If the user can edit/add an icon, add a quick link rather than requiring going through editing the threadmark index
  • Display watch count and 'recent' reader counts, display is controller by new style properties ("Show watch count" and "Show recent reader count") and recentcy by...

Just started using it and don't see an option yet, so how do you move the New Threadmarks link to be third on the list of What's New nav item ?
It is currently above New Posts and New Profile Posts.

thats under navigation in admin cp ;)
Thanks I saw that, but the What's New page still shows the New Threadmark results on top.

The nav setting in AdminCP only moved the link to third, but the search results of threadmarks are still there on top. 🙄

I know you can edit the templates and move around the threadmark search results on bottom, but a setting would be more helpful :)

Last edited:
The template mod "Adds additional tabs to the whats_new_wrapper links" is what adds the tabs.

The overall "What's New" page is controlled under Widgets. Look for things under "What's new: Overview"

2.10.1 - Bugfix update

• Work-around case where threads with only non-visible threadmarks do not show delete/moderated placeholders
  • Adjust flood timer for editing threadmark indexes
  • Attempt to prevent duplicate entry exceptions when adding threadmarks, includes adding a small flood timer and additional row locking.
  • Fix that non-visible threadmarks could potentially add css marking posts as having a threadmark
    • Triggers a rebuild of threads/conversations to correct cached configuration...

Hello Xon,
Each thread on my forum has a lot of threadmarks, so I want to have pagenav in the threadmark list page.
Do you have the plan to add a pagenav? Or can I add it manually?

Top Bottom