Threadmarks Pro

Threadmarks Pro [Paid] 2.21.1

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Xon updated Threadmarks Pro with a new update entry:

2.14.1 - Maintenance & bugfix update

• Add threadmark category sort UI
  • Enable embedding threadmark indexes by default for forums and conversations.
    • To adjust existing forums via bulk SQL:
      SQL:
      update xf_forum set embed_threadmark_index  = 2 where embed_threadmark_index = 0
  • Do not delete the first post threadmark when the thread is deleted
  • Change default option for "Use threadmark index description for thread embed text" to true
  • Add "includeSticky" option to the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @Xon - I'm trying to install the latest version of Threadmarks Pro but continue to receive the error pasted below. I have the latest version of xenForo and the latest version of your Standard Library installed.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'auto_collab_contents' in 'field list'

That column is from my Collaborative Threads add-on. Please update that add-on as well.
I have the latest version of the Collaborative Threads (2.7.0) installed as well but am still receiving that error. Both of these are fresh installs done this morning.

I have the latest version of the Collaborative Threads (2.7.0) installed as well but am still receiving that error. Both of these are fresh installs done this morning.
Can you post the full stack trace?

If you are running this via the CLI use the -vvv commandline argument.

Can you post the full stack trace?
Since these were fresh installs, I ended up uninstalling them both, then reinstalling them in reverse order. That actually worked, no more errors. :D So I think we're all good.

Thank you for the lightening fast support!

@Xon - Quick question. I see you can make threadmarks required or not per forum. However, is it possible to disable it altogether on a per-forum basis?

Since these were fresh installs, I ended up uninstalling them both, then reinstalling them in reverse order. That actually worked, no more errors. :D So I think we're all good.
I'll look into fixing support so you can install them in any order, but good to hear a workaround was easily doable.

@Xon - Quick question. I see you can make threadmarks required or not per forum. However, is it possible to disable it altogether on a per-forum basis?
Yes, just revoke the permissions for viewing/adding/deleteing threadmarks

@Xon - I'm seeing the "Threadmark index status:" field displaying in the thread filter even when threadmarks are disabled for that forum. Is there any way to hide or disable that field within forums where threadmarks are disabled?

@Xon - I'm seeing the "Threadmark index status:" field displaying in the thread filter even when threadmarks are disabled for that forum. Is there any way to hide or disable that field within forums where threadmarks are disabled?
Do they have permission to view threadmark indexes? I've adjusted it for the next release so that stuff doesn't show if they can't see the relevent bits.

2.15.4 - Feature update

• Require php 7.2+
  • If installed, require Search Improvements v2.6.0+
  • Support Search Improvements v2.7.0+ search term display
  • Compatibility fix for @NixFifty's Discord integration add-on
  • Compatibility fix for Collaborative Threads add-on
  • Fix threadmark author statistics column alignment
  • Fix missing phrases
  • Fix 'xf-rebuild:missing-threadmark-index' on threads with threadmarks and missing the first post

2.17.1 - Feature update

• Require Standard Library by Xon v1.18.0+
  • Implement XF2.2 LinkableInterface interface for various entities where it makes sense
  • Change 'threadmark-index-icon' to silently return an empty string is passed null for the threadmark index, and allow the href parameter to work without being in update mode
  • Add "Use threadmark index icon instead of avatar" per-forum option (default...

Top Bottom