Threadmarks Pro

Threadmarks Pro [Paid] 2.21.6

No permission to buy ($40.00)
The "..." will load additional threadmarks. It isn't paginated due to the ability to have nested threadmarks which complicates the layout

Xon updated Threadmarks Pro with a new update entry:

2.11.1 - Feature update

• Fix internal server instead of a 404 error on attempting to touch threadmark actions of a non-existent post
  • Fix on-thread preview with a threadmark header not respecting the max-height attribute as expected, and remove redundant borders.
  • Force global namespace for functions which are known to be optimizable to bytecode in php
  • Set Cache-Control:public when an rss feed is rendered for a guest
  • If a threadmark is required in a thread, do not let the last threadmark be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

2.11.2 - Maintenance update

• Fix inline post-edit not matching css for threadmark/threadmark category inputs
  • Add explainer on-hover text for recent readers (phrase svThreadmarks_recent_reader_explain; "Member count in the last 7 days who have read a threadmark created in the last 7 days")
  • Reduce queries for threadmark RSS feeds
    • Recommend updating Optimized List Queries to v2.7.0+

2.11.5 - Bugfix & Maintenance update

• Require Standard Lib v1.7.1+
  • If installed, require Optimized List Queries v2.8.0+
  • Fix that with XF2.2 in reader mode, threadmark ordering was not always consistant
  • Fix reader-mode links in conversations
  • Rework soft-disabled "all threadmarks" reader mode
    • Fix XF2.2 integration
    • Ue a more optimized query in "all threadmarks" reader mode
    • Add option to explicit control if "all threadmarks" mode is accessable

@Xon I installed the threadmark addon and i can threadmark posts but i don't see any links in the forum nav or under my personal profile. all permissions are set to on. what did i miss?

@Xon I installed the threadmark addon and i can threadmark posts but i don't see any links in the forum nav or under my personal profile. all permissions are set to on. what did i miss?
Word Count Search add-on is used to inject word-counts into threadmarks and then display that as a word-count in the forum name list linking to the primary threadmark type. This may not match how you want to use it.

Threadmarks are more public per-thread than under a user profile thing

Word Count Search add-on is used to inject word-counts into threadmarks and then display that as a word-count in the forum name list linking to the primary threadmark type. This may not match how you want to use it.

Threadmarks are more public per-thread than under a user profile thing
so there's no way to see all the posts i've threadmarked? if not, could that be added? bookmarks had that sort of functionality if i recall correctly.

you know what would be cool in this.....if you added an option for a user selectable title on indexes....

sometimes i can see a use for one but dont want to make a huge list for indexes rarely used...

i think it could be a useful tool and encourage members to use the function more often.

@Xon any chances of something like that?

regards

Adding new threadmark categories is a fairly heavy weight task and there are a number of assumptions that allowing users to create them would break.

2.12.1 - Feature update

• php 8.2 compat fixes
  • Require XenForo 2.2+
  • Rename some add-on internal methods to avoid possible name-clashes
  • Remove "Enable display of threadmark index icons" style property, replaced by global option "Enable threadmark index icons"
  • Convert "Enable dynamic threadmark index icons" style property to "No threadmark icon behaviour" style property with the options;
    • No icon
    • Static image
    • Dynamic default
  • When viewing a thread/conversation/threadmark...

2.12.2 - Bugfix update

• Fix threadmark read tracking was not pruned when a threadmark or thread was deleted
  • Fix CLI command xf-rebuild:threadmarks-read-tracking being largely non-functional and performing very poorly
  • Improve threadmark read tracking to more aggressively prune threadmark read into a single last read value to better control bloat of the xf_sv_threadmark_read table

• Template public:svThreadmarks_macros: [E_USER_WARNING] sv_array_reverse is deprecated use array_reverse instead (src/addons/SV/StandardLib/TemplaterHelper.php:347)
  • Template public:svThreadmarks_macros: [E_USER_WARNING] sv_array_reverse is deprecated use array_reverse instead (src/addons/SV/StandardLib/TemplaterHelper.php:347)
I'm seeing this error on a couple of threads.

Top Bottom