Threadmarks Pro

Threadmarks Pro [Paid] 2.21.1

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Installing now....12m posts in the forum. Rebuilding the "post word count" is taking a while ;)

My forum has hundreds of vehicle build threads....dozens have over 2000 posts per thread, resulting in over 100 pages of content. Excited to see this in action :)

Installing now....12m posts in the forum. Rebuilding the "post word count" is taking a while ;)
At least it isn't SpaceBattles forums with +34 million posts when the last time the 'post word count' bulk update was run!

My forum has hundreds of vehicle build threads....dozens have over 2000 posts per thread, resulting in over 100 pages of content. Excited to see this in action :)
:D

Q? Can Threadmarks be activated or deactivated for specific forums/sections? ie: no threadmarks option in the Classifieds area, or in chat, but available in the Tech/Vehicle focused sections

Q? Can Threadmarks be limited to ONLY threads with a specific prefix? (example: I use Builds as a prefix for the vehicle buildup threads, and threadmarking will be VERY useful for those)

The first would be a near-must...the second would just be cool :)

Q? Can Threadmarks be activated or deactivated for specific forums/sections? ie: no threadmarks option in the Classifieds area, or in chat, but available in the Tech/Vehicle focused sections
Yes. You can set threadmark view/add permissions per forum.

Probably better to just fiddle with the 'add threadmark permission', that way you can have different groups being able to add them but everyone view them.

Q? Can Threadmarks be limited to ONLY threads with a specific prefix? (example: I use Builds as a prefix for the vehicle buildup threads, and threadmarking will be VERY useful for those)
That isn't supported.

Xon updated Threadmarks Pro with a new update entry:

2.6.0 - Feature update

• Support conversations, with separate permissions. If Collaborative Threads add-on installed, strongly recommend updating Collaborative Threads to v2.4.0+
  • Add "New thread integration" style property to control where threadmark/threadmark header is in the new thread form
  • When creating a new thread with a new threadmark index, copy the thread title into the threadmark index instead of prompting for a separate title
  • Fix invalid SQL when "New Threadmark" when showing "Watched...

Read the rest of this update entry...

2.6.1 - Bugfix update

• Possible work-around for threadmark next/previous buttons sometimes not moving between threadmarks as expected due to out of sync threadmark position data
  • Fix 'undelete threadmark' permission not being used as expected when undeleting a threadmark
  • Fix php 7.3 compatibility when attempting to view a threadmark list which doesn't exist

2.6.3 - Bugfix & Maintainance update

• Implement If-None-Match & If-Modified-Since support for Threadmark rss feeds to ensure reduced queries
  • Add per-ip flood-timer to prevent poorly behaved RSS clients from hammering the threadmarks rss end-point (default disabled)
  • Fix error handling when attempting to add non-supported content to a threadmark index
  • Fix locked thread/conversation being inconsistent when adding to a threadmark index

Hello Xon!

Is it normal that after adding a thread as a content to a threadmark, the link to that thread is broken unless I add a threadmark to that thread?

What's the difference between the different Index Progress options? Does it change the behavior of the index in any way?

Nope. Purely a label, at some stage the plan is they'll automatically adjust thread content tags but that hasn't been implemented yet

I'm confused - Is there a way to allow an user to create a threadmark or threadmark index but require a moderator to approve it first? I see there is support to approve threadmarks but I'm not sure how to use that feature.

It hooks into the standard XF approval queue system, and respects if the posts are moderated (or spam checked). So if they get moderated it shows up there. But there isn't any permissions or toggles to only moderate threadmark/threadmark index creation and not the thread/post.

Top Bottom