They've arrived :)

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Woo! Had to get them put right into the garage for now as it was pouring with rain when the delivery guy turned up, now to ferry them indoors 1 at a time and load them up with CentOS!

DSCN0538.webp

DSCN0532.webp

You're not laying down a geek-style patio in the back yard are you? (Servers instead of paving slabs!)

Drop testing them from various heights?

Building the ultimate parallel-processor BF3 server?

Doing a give-away competition on your forum? (Where do I sign-up?) :ROFLMAO:

it is a fake :ROFLMAO:
because he said "one by one" to put it in the garage, while the picture is still the strap that attaches the whole. :D

I have question....

Where did you order them from?

Always looking to know where's a good place to get affordable servers. (y)

Sometimes, its not what you know, but who you know. ;)

it is a fake :ROFLMAO:
because he said "one by one" to put it in the garage, while the picture is still the strap that attaches the whole. :D

Err, you need to re-read what I said... im bringing them into the house 1 at a time, loading with CentOS and then going for the next.

Erm - wow - what the heck are you doing that needs a pallet load of servers? :eek:(y)

Server stuff :) http://xenforo.com/community/threads/interest-in-a-premium-xenforo-hosting-solution.45181/

Cracking idea. (y)

Having put many, many hours into learning how to tweak my own servers (it's "fun" when you're a geek - incredibly stressful when you're not) - I'm sure there will be a few non-geek XF owners who will appreciate a very optimised hosting solution to go hand-in-hand with their (optimised out-of-the-box) XF forum software. :D

Sounds like a marriage made in heaven. (y)

Good luck - and make sure you've got plenty of coke/coffee for the set-up (you're doing them all in one go right? :coffee: ) - and a strong car if you intend to take them all to the data center at once ... :LOL:

Top Bottom