XF 1.5 Create user promotion based on whether they've posted in a conversation?

Kevin

As part of user group promotions I can select their forum post count, their media count, and their resource count but it looks like conversation post count isn't an item. Is there way to use that as a criteria, if even a one-time query update?

My real end game goal is to do a massive user purge of any users who truly have never created any content anywhere on the site. Batch update users doesn't offer as many criteria options as user group promotions so an idea was to create a new user group of users who created any content anywhere (forums, media, resources, conversation), get the users added to that as a secondary group, and then purge any non-staff members who don't belong to that secondary group. The idea was sound enough until I realized I conversations weren't a criteria item.

Sorry, it's actually not as easy as I had initially thought. Adding criteria in itself is simple enough, but I didn't consider that conversation message counts aren't stored anywhere. You'd have to add a column/table for that data and populate it before you'd be able to expose it as a criteria item.

Sorry, it's actually not as easy as I had initially thought. Adding criteria in itself is simple enough, but I didn't consider that conversation message counts aren't stored anywhere. You'd have to add a column/table for that data and populate it before you'd be able to expose it as a criteria item.
Thanks for taking a look. :) I'll add it as one more thing on the list of things to eventually circle back to working on.

Top Bottom