• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

They've arrived :)

CyclingTribe

You're not laying down a geek-style patio in the back yard are you? (Servers instead of paving slabs!)

Drop testing them from various heights?

Building the ultimate parallel-processor BF3 server?

Doing a give-away competition on your forum? (Where do I sign-up?) :ROFLMAO:

14DH01

it is a fake :ROFLMAO:
because he said "one by one" to put it in the garage, while the picture is still the strap that attaches the whole. :D

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
I have question....

Where did you order them from?

Always looking to know where's a good place to get affordable servers. (y)
Sometimes, its not what you know, but who you know. ;)

it is a fake :ROFLMAO:
because he said "one by one" to put it in the garage, while the picture is still the strap that attaches the whole. :D
Err, you need to re-read what I said... im bringing them into the house 1 at a time, loading with CentOS and then going for the next.

Erm - wow - what the heck are you doing that needs a pallet load of servers? :eek:(y)
Server stuff :) http://xenforo.com/community/threads/interest-in-a-premium-xenforo-hosting-solution.45181/

CyclingTribe

Cracking idea. (y)

Having put many, many hours into learning how to tweak my own servers (it's "fun" when you're a geek - incredibly stressful when you're not) - I'm sure there will be a few non-geek XF owners who will appreciate a very optimised hosting solution to go hand-in-hand with their (optimised out-of-the-box) XF forum software. :D

Sounds like a marriage made in heaven. (y)

Good luck - and make sure you've got plenty of coke/coffee for the set-up (you're doing them all in one go right? :coffee: ) - and a strong car if you intend to take them all to the data center at once ... :LOL: