The Big Forum List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice to have the old forum software listed next to all the converts maybe? I'd love to see the stats on the comparisons.

And does the list contain forums that have not announced their change to you too? Or is this list just guys on the xen forum?

And does the list contain forums that have not announced their change to you too? Or is this list just guys on the xen forum?

It contains all forums which I am made aware of in any way, so that may be by the owners telling me privately or on this thread, a user posting it or me coming across them online.

I've also just updated the list, sorry for the delay. There have been some major converts in the last month, really proving that Xenforo's appeal has definitely increased since the end of the court case with the uncertainty gone. As usual if I've made a mistake or you have more sites which could be added to the list please feel free to mention it here or send me a PC.

My forum's link is
http://www.chaosreads.com

Converted to Xenforo on March 15, 2013

Just hit 250,000 posts today :D

This is the most comprehensive list available of Big Boards running Xenforo, it is regularly updated by myself however there may be small mistakes, and please feel free to mention these as updating the list fully and checking every website can be a pretty large chore so all help is appreciated.

To have your site added to the list simply reply below. State your forums full link, date of conversion (or launch) and number of posts. Size Criteria is as follows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom