The Big Forum List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads can't be reassigned.

Only the author or a staff member can edit the first post.

It's not misleading - it just hasn't been updated for a while.

Site Url: (censored)
Number of Posts: 600,000
Number of Members: 80,000
Software Converted From: VB 3.something
Genre (Film/Fansite/Technology/Gaming/Sport/Music/Vehicles/General/Other): The worlds worst gore forum / troll incubator :D

There is little point in anyone starting a new thread, due to the time limit on editing posts, which has been implemented since this thread was created.

There is little point in anyone starting a new thread, due to the time limit on editing posts, which has been implemented since this thread was created.

Unless it's agreed to update it once a month and the updated list can be PM'd to an XF mod. I think it's a popular thread and it's good promotion of XF for new customers to be able to access a list of the biggest XF sites.

Unless it's agreed to update it once a month and the updated list can be PM'd to an XF mod. I think it's a popular thread and it's good promotion of XF for new customers to be able to access a list of the biggest XF sites.
I agree. This was the first thing i looked at when considering Xenforo. I wanted to see the biggest sites running it before i would ever even consider it.

By the way, dawgshed has reached 8 million posts since i added to this thread which was never added to the original post.

Thank for keeping this subject alive, i to believe it is very important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom