Tennis Avenue

You should have a HTML link on your first page too in addition to the flash D: Some people (like myself) have flash blocked by default.

Hello,

A Forum about woman professional tennis

Sport, beauty and aestheticism is the main way, so the forum is a visual and graphic

Still many things to do... if you have some advices, you can tell me.

http://www.tennis-avenue.com
I like how you've displayed the picture of the tennis players in the node list.

Dislike the flash entry page however, most people will leave before clicking through especially if they have to wait while it loads.

I like the forum, i dislike the flash splash page...useless imho. Better a good html page with an image.

Very nice site once you get past the Flash Splash page, which really doesn't do anything for the site imho :)

I also really like the players on the forums, and the top logo looks fantastic with that style.

The forum layout and quantity seems good to me as an outsider.

Nice work :)

Yeah, the style and alterations you've done are very good. Repeating what the others have said, the flash screen is a definite turn off, I would personally remove this completely due to it being very annoying waiting to get to the forums. Other than that nice work. (y)

Edit: just noticed the xenforo copyright text is very hard to read and clashes with the pictured background. You may want to do something about that on the chance that it violates the xenforo TOS

I agree with all of the above. The only thing I really have to add, using my mouse to scroll from the top to bottom of the forum is pretty slow.
I'm not sure what would be slowing it down, but it definitely lags.

Nice site, very visual, lots of eye candy (referring to the graphics I mean, not a sexist remark about female tennis players!!). Good work!

Hi,
We are looking for one or two people to help us post content for our forum. If you are interested contact me by PM. Thanks.

Top Bottom