Resource icon

Template Modification System (TMS) 1.3.1

No permission to download
i have serous issues with TMS on xenforo 1.3.0 with debug mode enabled

Code:
ErrorException: Declaration of TMS_Model_Style::getStyleXml() should be compatible with XenForo_Model_Style::getStyleXml(array $style, $limitAddOnId = NULL, $independent = false) - library/TMS/Model/Style.php:81
Generated By: XxUnkn0wnxX, 9 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2048, 'Declaration of ...', '/home/unkn0wn/p...', 81, Array)
#1 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Autoloader::autoload()
#2 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Application.php(1001): XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('TMS_Model_Style')
#3 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Application.php(515): XenForo_Application::autoload('TMS_Model_Style')
#4 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model.php(189): XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass('XenForo_Model_S...', 'model')
#5 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Controller.php(101): XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_S...')
#6 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Appearance.php(8): XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache('XenForo_Model_S...')
#7 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Appearance->actionIndex()
#8 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(53) "http://portalcentric.net/forums/admin.php?appearance/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["appearance/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
Server Error

Declaration of TMS_Model_Style::getStyleXml() should be compatible with XenForo_Model_Style::getStyleXml(array $style, $limitAddOnId = NULL, $independent = false)

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
    XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
    XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1001
    XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 515
    XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/Model.php at line 189
    XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 101
    XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Appearance.php at line 8
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Appearance->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/admin.php at line 13

install TMS-Master same error when in debug mode:

Code:
Server Error

Declaration of TMS_Model_Style::getStyleXml() should be compatible with XenForo_Model_Style::getStyleXml(array $style, $limitAddOnId = NULL, $independent = false)

XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Appearance.php at line 8
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Appearance->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/admin.php at line 13

Same issue with clean install of xenforo 1.3.0 on my test board:

Code:
Server Error

XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/unkn0wn/public_html/testboard/admin.php at line 13

What does this actually do now that most of TMS is in core?
I'm still running TMS, not sure why though or what will happen if I remove it.

The forum was on 1.2 with files from a previous version of TMS sitting on the sever but never installed (I did direct template edits instead).
I upgraded XF to 1.3.0 and decided I wanted to use the TMS instead of direct edits.

I installed TMS on XF 1.3.0 and it seemed to go OK, but the Create New Template Modification button is missing.

Comparing test forum vs regular forum, there looks to be a lot more files associated with the older version of TMS. Is something missing from the current 36.1k download file on this resource?

Paging Mr. Guiltar (or anyone with experience on 1.3.0).

I suspect that TMS 1.3.0 might have installed correctly and somehow piggybacks on the TM core system. Can anyone explain how it works now?
I miss the original TMS layout that was so handy.

Top Bottom