Resource icon

Template Modification System (TMS) 1.3.1

No permission to download
I really like this modification - it's a huge time saver during upgrades. I just have a quick question...

Does it add any additional queries during forum browsing, or are the templates complied and saved when the modifications are applied?

At /admin.php?templates/ page, the purpose it compare the style's templates with those of parent or default style.
It's already in template edit page. Button "Modified Version"

I really like this modification - it's a huge time saver during upgrades. I just have a quick question...

Does it add any additional queries during forum browsing, or are the templates complied and saved when the modifications are applied?
No queries overhead for public view. It's even better for performance than using template hooks since no need to execute extra rendering flow for hooks.
All the modifications done during template compilation.

Create addon like MyModifications, asscociate all your mydification with the addon and export the addon.
Also you may export them together with any style.

Great add-on, but I don't understand how to associate my TMS modifications with an add-on. Shouldn't there be an option for that on the TMS modification create page?

WOW !!

This addon seems so amazing .... such a good idea .... I am perplexed why it would not be in Xenforo by default. Are there potential problems with this ?
You know what they say .... things that seem TOO GOOD to be true ... sometimes are !

Great add-on, but I don't understand how to associate my TMS modifications with an add-on. Shouldn't there be an option for that on the TMS modification create page?
On mine when I'm creating the modification, there is a drop down at the bottom of the page. Though I believe this only shows up if you are on the master style, similar to templates.

Oh, I see, so if I create a template modification on a style other than the master style, I can't choose an add-on to assign to it. Not a big deal, as it appears that if I export the style, the template modifications are included.

It's already in template edit page. Button "Modified Version"
Where's that button?

Oh, I see, so if I create a template modification on a style other than the master style, I can't choose an add-on to assign to it. Not a big deal, as it appears that if I export the style, the template modifications are included.
I think that you should only to make modifications for an add-on for master style :)

I think that you should only to make modifications for an add-on for master style :)

Maybe, maybe not, what if I use a purchased style on my site, and I want to make TMS modifications to it? I can do that, but I can't assign that style and those modifications together to any add-on.

I'll check it. Is your modification assigned to any addon?
I just double checked, some are assigned by me to add-ons, one is not assigned...

P.S: Let me install the add-on on a fresh board and I will report to you.

P.S2: Just install the add-on on a fresh board, create a modification in discussion_list.css

Screen Shot 2012-03-29 at 10.58.35 PM.webpScreen Shot 2012-03-29 at 10.58.42 PM.webp

I just double checked, some are assigned by me to add-ons, one is not assigned...

P.S: Let me install the add-on on a fresh board and I will report to you.

The modification needs to be added to the master style, if it's not done on the master style, it will not show the button.

EDIT: I did not see your screenshots above, did you just add them? Please disregard my msg!

Top Bottom