Resource icon

Template Modification System (TMS) 1.3.1

No permission to download
I'm not proposing that it's necessarily this, but that's an error that PHP will generate when it tries to allocate memory and fails. If you have memory, then you need to look into things that are limiting the amount of memory that PHP can have.
Any ideas as to why it would happen with just this addon?

Any ideas as to why it would happen with just this addon?
1) Did you try to go inside this addon options and uncheck "Compile templates on modification save and switch" ? (ref: admin=>options=>Template Modification System)
Then try to rebuild manually the templates.
2) Now I had this problem with my host (but this is a share hosting so...) and here is the different replies I had if it can help:
  • "After further investigation, we discovered that the page was exceeding a memory limit in the apache configuration. We have since altered the setting and this seems to have resolved the issue as the page currently loads from our location without issue."
  • "There were a few lines missing from your .htaccess file. These lines tell apache to utilize a php.ini file in a specific directory rather than the global php.ini file. As a result, no matter what change was made to your local php.ini file, apache would not use it."
  • "That latest error is because those scripts were taking too long to complete. I've increased the max execution time in your php.ini file to 90 seconds."
  • The last one: "There was an incorrect reference to the php.ini being used to correct the memory error. At this time, the memory error has been resolved. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns".

It happens when he access AdminCP home page, TMS would have no effect on this page. Timeout error as cclaerhout mentioned above only when install/uninstall or enable/disable addon.

I can visit other parts of the ACP if I know the link.

The error only seems to appear on the home page and the TMS area under appearance.

Any ideas?

Trying to install on a brand new XF. Keep getting "The specified add-on is already installed. Please use the upgrade page if you would like to upgrade it.," despite repeated uploads/rewriting of files.

Could this be because TMS isn't compatible with 1.1.4?

Trying to install on a brand new XF. Keep getting "The specified add-on is already installed. Please use the upgrade page if you would like to upgrade it.," despite repeated uploads/rewriting of files.

Could this be because TMS isn't compatible with 1.1.4?
No you need to use the update function and not the install function. Go to your addon lists, find TMS, click on controls and select upgrade addon

Is there a way to export ones that you manually add? This would be very helpful for rolling these updates across many sites.

Hey Man ,

I have a bug :

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'template_modified'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in TMS/Install.php at line 72
  4. TMS_Install->_installVersion1() in TMS/Install.php at line 59
  5. TMS_Install::build()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 178
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/Francegaming.eu/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13

Bye ,

Hey Man ,

I have a bug :

3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in TMS/Install.php at line 72
  4. TMS_Install->_installVersion1() in TMS/Install.php at line 59
  5. TMS_Install::build()
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 178
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/Francegaming.eu/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13
Bye ,

The search has given me the following output: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/template-modification-system-tms.27973/page-10#post-357262

you installed it before you finished uploading files

Is there a way to export ones that you manually add? This would be very helpful for rolling these updates across many sites.
Create a new add-on, assign the modifications to it, and then export the add-on.
Install said add-on on your other sites.

@guiltar

UP ? Help me for this bug :(

3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in TMS/Manufacture.php at line 72
  4. TMS_Manufacture->_installVersion1() in TMS/Manufacture.php at line 59
  5. TMS_Manufacture::build()

A suggestion for this incredible addon

I've to modify the sidebar_online_users template so that

1 - the staff block is not shown
2 - The user online list is only visible to registered users.

This would be my final template.

Code:
<!-- **MOD** hide online to visitors -->
<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id} != 0">
<!-- **MOD** end hide online to visitors -->

<xen:edithint template="sidebar.css" />

<xen:comment>
<xen:if hascontent="true">
<!-- block: sidebar_online_staff -->
    <div class="section staffOnline avatarList">
        <div class="secondaryContent">
            <h3>{xen:phrase staff_online_now}</h3>
            <ul>
                <xen:contentcheck>
                    <xen:foreach loop="$onlineUsers.records" value="$user">
                        <xen:if is="{$user.is_moderator} OR {$user.is_admin}">
                            <li>
                                <xen:avatar user="$user" size="s" img="true" />
                                <xen:username user="$user" rich="true" />
                                <div class="userTitle">{xen:helper userTitle, $user}</div>
                            </li>
                        </xen:if>
                    </xen:foreach>
                </xen:contentcheck>
            </ul>
        </div>
    </div>
<!-- end block: sidebar_online_staff -->
</xen:comment>

<!-- block: sidebar_online_users -->
<div class="section membersOnline userList">       
    <div class="secondaryContent">
        <h3><a href="{xen:link online}" title="{xen:phrase see_all_online_users}">{xen:phrase members_online_now}</a></h3>

<xen:if is="{$onlineUsers.records}">

<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">
                <xen:if hascontent="true">
                <h4 class="minorHeading"><a href="{xen:link account/following}">{xen:phrase people_you_follow}:</a></h4>
                <ul class="followedOnline">
                    <xen:contentcheck>
                        <xen:foreach loop="$onlineUsers.records" value="$user">
                            <xen:if is="{$user.followed}">
                                <li title="{$user.username}" class="Tooltip"><xen:avatar user="$user" size="s" img="true" class="_plainImage" /></li>
                    </xen:contentcheck>
                </ul>
                <h4 class="minorHeading"><a href="{xen:link members}">{xen:phrase members}:</a></h4>

<ol class="listInline">
                <xen:foreach loop="$onlineUsers.records" value="$user" i="$i">
                    <xen:if is="{$i} <= {$onlineUsers.limit}">
                        <li>
                        <xen:if is="{$user.user_id}">
                            <a href="{xen:link members, $user}"
                                class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}">{$user.username}</a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
                        <xen:else />
                            {xen:phrase guest}<xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
                        </li>
                <xen:if is="{$onlineUsers.recordsUnseen}">
                    <li class="moreLink">... <a href="{xen:link online}" title="{xen:phrase see_all_visitors}">{xen:phrase and_x_more, 'count={xen:number $onlineUsers.recordsUnseen}'}</a></li>
            </ol>

<div class="footnote">
            {xen:phrase online_now_x_members_y_guests_z, 'total={xen:number $onlineUsers.total}', 'members={xen:number $onlineUsers.members}', 'guests={xen:number $onlineUsers.guests}'}
        </div>
    </div>
</div>
<!-- **MOD** hide online to visitors -->
<!-- **MOD** end hide online to visitors -->
<!-- end block: sidebar_online_users -->

Question is; how can I do that using TMS? I'm not really able to use preg replace or PHP callback (don't really know what they are). Thank you very much...

I've solved the staff online hide block with css but I'd need to use TMS to make the users online visible only by the members...

@guiltar

UP ? Help me for this bug :(

3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in TMS/Manufacture.php at line 72
  4. TMS_Manufacture->_installVersion1() in TMS/Manufacture.php at line 59
  5. TMS_Manufacture::build()

Top Bottom