TeamSpeak 3 Integration

TeamSpeak 3 Integration [Paid] 1.1.26

No permission to buy ($35.00)
I just installed the widget framework, how do I add teamspeak widget? I dont see it inside teamspeak zip file, only zenporta (which I am not going to install)

EDIT nevermind.. figured it out! add widget :)

however it always shows:
Clients Online:
0 / 0

even though I set it up to proper server

Last edited:
Reactions: Naz
why is your api being called on my posting threads?

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded - library/NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Api.php:4684
Generated By: Boss_A, Today at 1:03 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(83) "http://www.hackersadvantage.com/forums/threads/bf1-cheats-messing-with-medic.23897/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

It appears that the nightly version has been marked as deleted and the discussion thread locked.
If the product is not going to be updated or supported anymore, then this thread should also be marked as Deleted. We have been constantly promised an update since February. 1.1.2 is a security update so it doesnt count...

It's sad to see that the developer suddenly decided to cancel this product...

The product wasn't deleted, the resource which housed the beta builds was deleted. It was an old resource we setup for people to help test the build at that time.

It appears that the nightly version has been marked as deleted and the discussion thread locked.
If the product is not going to be updated or supported anymore, then this thread should also be marked as Deleted. We have been constantly promised an update since February. 1.1.2 is a security update so it doesnt count...

It's sad to see that the developer suddenly decided to cancel this product...
The nightly version was deleted since they are legacy beta builds from last year that are no longer used, maintained or supported.

The product is still being supported and customers who have gotten in touch still receive support. There is an update planned but it's significant and as I have mentioned repeatedly, it takes a lot of time to test against varying TeamSpeak configurations.

I'm currently looking at buying this (either before or after this big update is complete), but I have a couple of questions.

1. Is it possible for a staff member (both on Teamspeak and Xenforo) to edit someone else's Teamspeak ID on Xenforo? A lot of members that join my Teamspeak3 server don't have a great deal of experience with it, so telling them to find their ID and find the place to edit on the forums is a bit of a ballache.

2. Is it possible to link more than 1 TS ID (or remove and add a new one) to a Xenforo account? A lot of my members have multiple Teamspeak IDs for laptop, desktop etc.

3. I know it's hard to tell, but does this react to things such as Advanced Application Forms? We add Trialist status to new members using the application form system and would love to automate the Teamspeak permissions as part of it.

4. Lets say that a staff member's forum account is compromised. The person logs on to the staff member's forum account, unsyncs it from their Teamspeak ID and/or adds their new Teamspeak ID. Would this instantly give whatever permissions they have to that new Teamspeak ID?

I have a bunch of improvements coming out tomorrow, fwiw.

1. Is it possible for a staff member (both on Teamspeak and Xenforo) to edit someone else's Teamspeak ID on Xenforo? A lot of members that join my Teamspeak3 server don't have a great deal of experience with it, so telling them to find their ID and find the place to edit on the forums is a bit of a ballache.
No, but this is something I can probably add pretty simply.
2. Is it possible to link more than 1 TS ID (or remove and add a new one) to a Xenforo account? A lot of my members have multiple Teamspeak IDs for laptop, desktop etc.
Yes and you're able to permission control this and set your own limit.
3. I know it's hard to tell, but does this react to things such as Advanced Application Forms? We add Trialist status to new members using the application form system and would love to automate the Teamspeak permissions as part of it.
I've never used the add-on but if it just uses usergroup promotions then you can tie a TeamSpeak server group to your Trialist user group on XenForo and the add-on will automatically handle TS permissions when a user receives the user group.
4. Lets say that a staff member's forum account is compromised. The person logs on to the staff member's forum account, unsyncs it from their Teamspeak ID and/or adds their new Teamspeak ID. Would this instantly give whatever permissions they have to that new Teamspeak ID?
Once they add a new TeamSpeak ID, the permissions will be given. In this case, good security practices (i.e. strong passwords, two-factor authentication) would greatly be advised especially for staff members.

First thanks for updating (y)

There is an update planned but it's significant
  • Improved error handling on TeamSpeak API and viewer.
  • View complaints filed by TeamSpeak clients.
  • General template improvements.
Was this update the mentioned "significant" update that we are waiting for since Mai 2016? Because it seems that a lot of promised features (most of it in the deleted thread of nightly builds on pixelexit.com) aren't in this update?

Was this update the mentioned "significant" update that we are waiting for since Mai 2016? Because it seems that a lot of promised features (most of it in the deleted thread of nightly builds on pixelexit.com) aren't in this update?
No. I'm splitting them over a bunch of releases instead so it's easier to debug any TS configuration issues.

can't update :(

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'ts_ban_id'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Install.php at line 76
  4. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Install::install() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  5. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in ConvEss/Model/AddOn.php at line 24
  6. ConvEss_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 237
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 29
  9. vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /www/htdocs/w01263e7/elnino-onlinegaming.de/admin.php at line 13

NixFifty updated TeamSpeak 3 Integration with a new update entry:

• Improve compatibility with other add-ons when syncing.
  • Fix incorrect version id number causing install errors for some users.
  • Make country data available for connected clients in viewer templates.
  • Fixed an issue with bans where TeamSpeak bans would go through whereas XenForo bans would not.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is this normal?

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'ts_ban_id' doesn't have a default value - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Edit: The "Save" Button in the Teamspeak options also doesn't work anymore.

14ddbdee7e18.png

Last edited:
Was just about to throw my money in, but somehow I have second thouhgts. Is this addon working with the latest xf version? Seems that some things need to be sorted out, yet..

Is this normal?

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'ts_ban_id' doesn't have a default value - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Edit: The "Save" Button in the Teamspeak options also doesn't work anymore.

14ddbdee7e18.png
Pushing out an update shortly that sorts this.
Was just about to throw my money in, but somehow I have second thouhgts. Is this addon working with the latest xf version? Seems that some things need to be sorted out, yet..
Yes, it works with the latest XenForo.

Top Bottom