TeamSpeak 3 Integration

TeamSpeak 3 Integration [Paid] 2.2.0

No permission to buy ($35.00)

Naz

XenForo developer
Staff member
NixFifty submitted a new resource:

TeamSpeak 3 Integration - Connect your TeamSpeak 3 server to your XenForo 2 board.

Features:
  • Allows for XenForo user groups to be synced with TeamSpeak server groups. Essentially this allows you to automate the giving and removing of TeamSpeak server groups based on the groups that a XenForo user is part of. Users can associate their TeamSpeak identities with their XenForo usernames to establish a sync.
    • Criteria support to target users who have linked their TeamSpeak identities and those who have not.
    • Allow users to pick from the server groups...

Read more about this resource...

Nice to see the port. But installation does not work.

1532677794773.webp

Code:
Fehlermeldung des Servers
ParseError: syntax error, unexpected 'banByUserIdbanByUserId' (T_STRING) src/addons/NF/TeamSpeak/Setup.php:50
Generiert durch: Jaegermeist0r 27. Juli 2018 um 10:02 Uhr
Stapelverfolgung
#0 src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(322): Composer\Autoload\includeFile('/var/www/client...')
#1 [internal function]: Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass('NF\\TeamSpeak\\Se...')
#2 src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php(452): spl_autoload_call('NF\\TeamSpeak\\Se...')
#3 src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php(626): XF\AddOn\AddOn->checkRequirements(NULL, NULL)
#4 src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php(363): XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->getAddOnWarningsAndErrors(Object(XF\AddOn\AddOn))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:AddOn', 'Install', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'listAddOns', Object(XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#8 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#10 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#11 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(181) "/xen2/admin.php?add-ons/NF-TeamSpeak/install&_xfRequestUri=%2Fxen2%2Fadmin.php%3Fadd-ons%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1532678559%2Cae3b410e08da4e283a1912378f97a9c6&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(44) "https://xen.xxx.de/xen2/admin.php?add-ons/"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["add-ons/NF-TeamSpeak/install"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(24) "/xen2/admin.php?add-ons/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1532678559,ae3b410e08da4e283a1912378f97a9c6"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Last edited:
Nice to see the port. But installation does not work.

View attachment 180611

Code:
Fehlermeldung des Servers
ParseError: syntax error, unexpected 'banByUserIdbanByUserId' (T_STRING) src/addons/NF/TeamSpeak/Setup.php:50
Generiert durch: Jaegermeist0r 27. Juli 2018 um 10:02 Uhr
Stapelverfolgung
#0 src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(322): Composer\Autoload\includeFile('/var/www/client...')
#1 [internal function]: Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass('NF\\TeamSpeak\\Se...')
#2 src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php(452): spl_autoload_call('NF\\TeamSpeak\\Se...')
#3 src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php(626): XF\AddOn\AddOn->checkRequirements(NULL, NULL)
#4 src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php(363): XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->getAddOnWarningsAndErrors(Object(XF\AddOn\AddOn))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:AddOn', 'Install', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'listAddOns', Object(XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#8 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#10 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#11 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(181) "/xen2/admin.php?add-ons/NF-TeamSpeak/install&_xfRequestUri=%2Fxen2%2Fadmin.php%3Fadd-ons%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1532678559%2Cae3b410e08da4e283a1912378f97a9c6&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(44) "https://xen.xxx.de/xen2/admin.php?add-ons/"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["add-ons/NF-TeamSpeak/install"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(24) "/xen2/admin.php?add-ons/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1532678559,ae3b410e08da4e283a1912378f97a9c6"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Yeah, another user spotted that. I made a typo in the package before I pushed it out. Redownload the files and you’ll be good to go. Sorry about that. :)

So far everthing is working fine, did not see any bug.
But I have 2 questions/request.

In 1.x version there was a widget, will it be added here as well? (or maybe it is already here and I just can't find it)
Is it possible to give a extra permission for viewing the server viewer in Teampeak profile options?
Any plans to manage multiple sids?

Thx and keep up good work.

In 1.x version there was a widget, will it be added here as well? (or maybe it is already here and I just can't find it)
2.0.1 has one now.
Is it possible to give a extra permission for viewing the server viewer in Teampeak profile options?
Sure, noted it down for next version.
Any plans to manage multiple sids?
Not at this time, no. I don't have access to a license for TeamSpeak that allows for more than one virtual server so it'd be a nightmare to test. I'll see if I can get a hold of one and look in to the viability of it but no concrete plans for that, at this time.

Okay, I was really suprised reading that. I have non profit licence as well and it say:

type : Non-Profit License
max. virtual servers: 10
max. slots : 512
description : TeamSpeak 3 Non-Profit License

But it is one from beta stage, so really old one. So I understand your answer.

Another question, what is neccessary for option "TeamSpeak installed locally"? I tried thhat withh 127.0.0.1 IP and external IP but it is not working.

Hi, can you just release the widget for server viewing in an "light version" or give a hint where to start, I would really love to get your add on, but currently we are such a small community (10 people) and it would just be great to see our server status in an widget.

The funcinality of your add-on seems great and will be handy at an later point in time but currently it'a a bit of an overkill for us. Thanks a lot.

Hi, can you just release the widget for server viewing in an "light version" or give a hint where to start, I would really love to get your add on, but currently we are such a small community (10 people) and it would just be great to see our server status in an widget.

The funcinality of your add-on seems great and will be handy at an later point in time but currently it'a a bit of an overkill for us. Thanks a lot.

There is a free TS³ widget addon available.

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/sc-teamspeak-widget-in-sidebar.6515/

Or you can handle a html widget with code from TSviewer.com by your own.

I already opened a ticket at your site (https://nixfifty.com/tickets/ts³-xf2-integration.145/) because of ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined offset: 0.

But I have one more question, when removing a user from a user group there seems to be no auto resync between XF and TS³. Same as when adding a user to a connected usergroup. So whats need to be done, to sync at these moments?

I already opened a ticket at your site (https://nixfifty.com/tickets/ts³-xf2-integration.145/) because of ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined offset: 0.
Do you use blank spacers on your server? The server viewer library that I use doesn’t handle these well. I’m in the process of rewriting bits of it but a temporary solution would be to add some text to spacers.
But I have one more question, when removing a user from a user group there seems to be no auto resync between XF and TS³. Same as when adding a user to a connected usergroup. So whats need to be done, to sync at these moments?
Syncing happens every time a user’s groupings change. If this isn’t the case, there may be something conflicting with it. If you send me a link to your site and an admin login, I can have a look.

Do you use blank spacers on your server? The server viewer library that I use doesn’t handle these well. I’m in the process of rewriting bits of it but a temporary solution would be to add some text to spacers.

Sorry, what do you mean by "blank spacers" ? Do you mean not join able channels as block for a better overview in channel list? Then the answer is no, I'm not using any spacers, neither blank nor with any characters.

Syncing happens every time a user’s groupings change. If this isn’t the case, there may be something conflicting with it. If you send me a link to your site and an admin login, I can have a look.

Okay, testing continued, on group change nothing happens, but when user visits /account/teamspeak in hise user settings, Bot is updating Usergroup change instantly on TS³ server.

I will prepare an admin account for you.

Hello there,

I upgraded from XF1 to XF2 and uninstall the XF1 teamspeak plugin. I get now this error messages when I want to add a user and/or someone wants to register. A member pointed to me that this is related to the teamspeak plugin. Maybe you can help me :)

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1364]: Field 'nts_server_group_opts' doesn't have a default value in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
  4. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 160
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1403
  6. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1135
  7. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1153
  8. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 69
  9. XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 159
  10. XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/User.php at line 504
  11. XF\Admin\Controller\User->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
  15. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 329
  16. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Hello there,

I upgraded from XF1 to XF2 and uninstall the XF1 teamspeak plugin. I get now this error messages when I want to add a user and/or someone wants to register. A member pointed to me that this is related to the teamspeak plugin. Maybe you can help me :)

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1364]: Field 'nts_server_group_opts' doesn't have a default value in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
  4. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 160
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1403
  6. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1135
  7. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1153
  8. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 69
  9. XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 159
  10. XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/User.php at line 504
  11. XF\Admin\Controller\User->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
  15. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 329
  16. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
Good spot, looks like a leftover column from the XF1 version. I've sent out an update. :)

As soon as we are done with testing in XF2 I will buy the XF2 version and test it out! Thanks :)

Top Bottom