Tag Essentials [Deleted]

Do you offer deals for those who brought your persistent alerts at all?

Also - This add on will auto tag new threads? Or suggest them right? What about old threads?

Do you offer deals for those who brought your persistent alerts at all?
No sorry. I have very few deals and they're generally because the addons are closely related (example being moderator essentials license holders get $5 off moderation macros).

Also - This add on will auto tag new threads? Or suggest them right? What about old threads?
It Auto adds tags to the tags input box but the user can remove them or add more.

Yeah, that's not included in this add-on and I'm not sure if it will be.
It's a shame.... hashtags and tags should be work together IMHO...
Hash tagging it's the best way to use tags in discussion... because are "natural" tags that born during discussion and the user add without thinking on it before he start the discussion...

I can follow a tag. It doesn't matter if it is a tag or an hashtag. I simply follow a... "word".
It doesn't matter if I added a tag before to start a thread or during its life by an hashtag.

I've just purchased your add-on.
There isn't Auto tag linking for post and resource content (great for SEO and user engagement) feature?

I mean an auto linker feature by tags.

So if I start a new thread with a tag named "bicycle", if I write the word "bicycle" in the thread that word became a link of the tag bicycle

Using your addon i haven't be able to:

- Optionally pull data directly from wikipedia for newly created tags. In my setup with the "it" setting, no data pulled for new tags.
- How to update old threads? I don't find any option nor rebuild nor cron etc...
- Tag preview: How to show the snippet?

If it's not pulling the info from wikipedia, that might be a problem or the tag is ambiguous so it's skipping it.
You can't update the wiki info of existing tags with the content from wikipedia yet (it's an open suggestion).
The tag preview only shows a snippet if there's content in the wiki.

Top Bottom