Implemented [Suggestons] Smilies

Shelley

This is a minor suggestion, cosmetic as it may be but I think the smilies could be better. Visually appealing smilies on a default product to reflect the theme of the style something pastel, consistent in theme. Again, it's cosmetic, but it'll be nice from the word go to have a nice looking smilies on your default product.

Nice work, so far it's looking good at what I've glanced at.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
These are smilies I'm working on and are far to big, but it gives you an idea on what I think would look good a "pastel feel". Glossy is widely overused and somewhat not very unique to the web. Screenshot below will give you some kind of example what I'm referring to. :)

2bse55.png

Outstanding designer qualities. Impressive. Having said that: I don't mind the default xenForo smilies : they are not the greatest, but since the overall look and feel of this entire product is already so fantastic... i have not much to complain about and can perfectly live with those smilies: they can easily be replaced.

I actually really, really like the default XF smilies. Tons of character in them.

I agree entirely.

Now I do like...nay, love...Shelley's designs, they have a great look all of their own and I've got a load of them on my site.

But, I'm quite fond of the default set on here, even the "cross eyed" one, I think they have oodles of character and look pretty unique.

I like the default smilies, at you can see the emotion in them, a wink is a wink and an eek and an eek.

PS. Shelley, you never disappoint. Loving the smilie pack.

These are smilies I'm working on and are far to big, but it gives you an idea on what I think would look good a "pastel feel". Glossy is widely overused and somewhat not very unique to the web. Screenshot below will give you some kind of example what I'm referring to. :)

2bse55.png

I really love those smilies... I agree, I think going with pastel colors for the smilies would go over really nicely.

2bse55.png

Those look really nice. How would any of them look at 18px?

It took a bit getting used too, especially the visually disabled :)
xf_smile.png
one
But after a day of using them, I am sold. I have no problems with the current smilies.

Top Bottom