Implemented [Suggestons] Smilies

Shelley

This is a minor suggestion, cosmetic as it may be but I think the smilies could be better. Visually appealing smilies on a default product to reflect the theme of the style something pastel, consistent in theme. Again, it's cosmetic, but it'll be nice from the word go to have a nice looking smilies on your default product.

Nice work, so far it's looking good at what I've glanced at.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Shelley, nice smilies. Possible areas for improvement-- The corners of the mouth on the biggrin smilie seem to high to me. The mouth on the mad smilie seems to be just a white space to me. Those are the only things that stand out to me. :) For the record I like both smilie sets, this one and the current XF smilies.

Shelley, nice smilies. Possible areas for improvement-- The corners of the mouth on the biggrin smilie seem to high to me. The mouth on the mad smilie seems to be just a white space to me. Those are the only things that stand out to me. :) For the record I like both smilie sets, this one and the current XF smilies.

Noted and many thanks for the feedback. I'm going to go back to the drawing board and hopefully deploy new technophiles in designing the smilies. This way, something unique is brought forward and at the same time it'll be a design that you wouldn't have though i created that still fits in with the XenForo theme. I won't give up so easily. lol :D Thanks again everyone.

I like both sets, I can't really decide either way there are smileys which I prefer in each, for example I prefer the :eek: of the default set as it seams to convey the meaning better but I prefer the :oops: of Shelley's set as the default one looks more angry than "oops".

Considering this is your suggestion Shelley and your smilies are actually now being used, I'm going to mark this implemented :D

Top Bottom