Implemented [Suggestons] Smilies

Shelley

This is a minor suggestion, cosmetic as it may be but I think the smilies could be better. Visually appealing smilies on a default product to reflect the theme of the style something pastel, consistent in theme. Again, it's cosmetic, but it'll be nice from the word go to have a nice looking smilies on your default product.

Nice work, so far it's looking good at what I've glanced at.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Working on them now at 18px. Re-sizing them would result in a loss in quality so I'm slowly getting around to designing them from scratch. Early (w.i.p) they aren't great atm but working on refining them. (Preview Below)

2zqsg7p.png

Working on them now at 18px. Re-sizing them would result in a loss in quality so I'm slowly getting around to designing them from scratch. Early (w.i.p) they aren't great atm but working on refining them. (Preview Below)

2zqsg7p.png

just a Q Shelley: are these blackmatted? keep in mind this thing for the future ... :)

2zqsg7p.png

They still look amazing!

just a Q Shelley: are these blackmatted? keep in mind this thing for the future ... :)

Depends, PNG will be the preferred format I'll opt to save them out as. If kier and his team feel they are better suited for this product as default I'll hand over the psd. Vectored, fully layered, sliced (one click save) a kind of mini GDK so to speak with additional smilies added/designed.

Here's a later Preview. Hopefully the majority will like it though everyone has their preferred tastes. Hope you don't mind me using the logo in the screeny it was for eyecandy purposes.

547k45.png

Shelley, looking good even at the reduced size! Kier, if you guys are considering it, then please include the :ninja: as well. :D

I actually like the current XF smilies. Don't change them. Except the :), it looks cross-eyed.

I actually really, really like the default XF smilies. Tons of character in them.

I like the default smilies, at you can see the emotion in them, a wink is a wink and an eek and an eek.

I am rather partial to the XF default smilies, yes even the cross-eyed one, lol. I think that they have character and personality. And they are sized just right.

Shelley's do look wonderful, (as does everything she does) but I think the existing ones do just edge it...as others have said they have a certain "character".

Top Bottom