Steam Authentication & Integration

Steam Authentication & Integration 1.6.3

No permission to download
i like this plugin but i have a some questions.

i use xenforo 1.5.4 and flat awesome theme. I've set up "Display Steam Profile in messages" but i don't see any diffirence. Can you help for this?

I've installed this addon but it just redirects me back to my www.mydomain.com instead of www.mydomain.com/forums and doesn't login (the server is running cpanel). However when I try to do this on my local server it works fine and logs me in. I get no errors or anything. Do anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Sounds like a setup with your webserver or the configuration with your XenForo install.

Were you able to figure it out? Might be a bad forum URL configuration under the Board Options.

Another thought. Somebody previously had an issue with their host and its implementation of APC for PHP and it would cause login issues (they needed to disable it). Maybe it's something related to PHP on your specific hosting provider.

Another thought. Somebody previously had an issue with their host and its implementation of APC for PHP and it would cause login issues (they needed to disable it). Maybe it's something related to PHP on your specific hosting provider.
It's hosted on my own machine and I run cpanel.
Here is my info.php http://www.apexgaming.net/info.php
I'm not really into this website hosting stuff and I wasn't the one who set it up. However is there something I could look at? Or ask my system admin to look at?

Just installed this wonderful add-on and had a couple of question to whomever could point me in the right direction...

1. How to display Log into Steam button? I'm using a custom style template, so not sure if that's my problem.
2. Also, are we supposed to be seeing in in our messages under threads somewhere? I've checked the "Display Steam Profile in messages" option and no go.

Thanks again for all the help! :)

Is it possible for to grabs stats about one person, lets say "DeadIntermediate". I can view his profile and it show me his games on steam and hours he put in those games, Rather than the total time.

Say i have an image. Can i point a user's steam account to that image in place of the banner?

You could yeah. Just edit the add-on's template that injects the steamprofile into message user info.

Did you ever get around doing this?

I have used https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=319606 this in vbulletin and Im trying to migrate the accounts to Xenforo but I cant manage to do it.

Thanks
Leyer

This may/may not be possible any longer with how XenForo does third party auth now. I haven't researched it though, so I might need to do that.

The addon on my site never gets past this point: https://4stor.com/2Xajg

Not sure how to fix it... Anyone?

Could be a couple of things. Any errors in the PHP or XenForo logs?

Is it possible for to grabs stats about one person, lets say "DeadIntermediate". I can view his profile and it show me his games on steam and hours he put in those games, Rather than the total time.

The stats are there to do that yes. My next full addition to this addon has something like that planned for the stats page.

Last edited:
I had a question asked to me via private message about removing Steam Auth (I ask that people do not private message me so we can publicly document help questions for others).

If you go to XenForo's Manage Add-ons page you have the option to uninstall from there. It will remove database entries upon uninstall.

Hello,

I am having a issue getting the plugin to show the steam badge in the messages/posts. When looking at my profile page they show up fine, but when looking at the main board with messages I don't see it? Am I do something wrong or is it possible not added in the right template would anyone be able to help? Thanks so much! Love this plugin! Also I was told to contact you all via the developer for the theme (UI.X)

Thanks,
Knox

Hello,

I am having a issue getting the plugin to show the steam badge in the messages/posts. When looking at my profile page they show up fine, but when looking at the main board with messages I don't see it? Am I do something wrong or is it possible not added in the right template would anyone be able to help? Thanks so much! Love this plugin! Also I was told to contact you all via the developer for the theme (UI.X)

Thanks,
Knox

Me as well.

Top Bottom