XF2 [S70] Steam Authentication and Integration (Connected Accounts) - NEW: ANALYTICS, XF1...

Since people keep pming me about this for almost a year now and it looks like the author of this plugin has disappeared forever, I'm just going to link this here.

Since people keep pming me about this for almost a year now and it looks like the author of this plugin has disappeared forever, I'm just going to link this here.

Costs money :(

I found the old plugin on another site, does it still work tho?

Such a shame this no longer exists, best steam add-on out there which actually prevents me to upgrade my xenforo to 2.2. Else I would have to remove steam login altogether. Not to mention we created an 'add-on' made for this add-on to check if the user purchased a specific steam game.

Last edited:
Such a shame this no longer exists, best steam add-on out there which actually prevents me to upgrade my xenforo to 2.2. Else I would have to remove steam login altogether. Not to mention we created an 'add-on' made for this add-on to check if the user purchased a specific steam game.
I was using it, too, but had to uninstall. Don’t let it stop you from upgrading. Just uninstall and upgrade. Then if Steam integration is important enough, and you can’t find it anywhere in an existing addon, pay someone to code it for you.

I was using it, too, but had to uninstall. Don’t let it stop you from upgrading. Just uninstall and upgrade. Then if Steam integration is important enough, and you can’t find it anywhere in an existing addon, pay someone to code it for you.
Already paid for this add-on XD. Makes no sense to pay again, unless it's a subscription renewal.

Top Bottom