XF2 [S70] Steam Authentication and Integration (Connected Accounts) - NEW: ANALYTICS, XF1...

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: personastate
  • src/addons/BlackTea/SteamAuth/Helper/Steam.php:100

These errors exist

Hey assadi why can't i see the banners anymore ? Was working fine and i didn't update or edit anything and the banners aren't showing up anymore any ideas ? The only issue i have is when trying to connect through steam through the website it says "oopps we ran into some problems. Try again later."

Edit: Nvm fixed it, i just added a new steam api key.

Last edited:
I keep getting this error and also every other member trying to sign in through steam.

Code:
There is no valid connected account request available. Please try again.
I know this is an old post but I found it in a search, as many of my forum members are running into this issue more often than I'd like. Any thoughts?

I know this is an old post but I found it in a search, as many of my forum members are running into this issue more often than I'd like. Any thoughts?

Hey! Could you head over to the Steam support tab in the admin panel and export a copy of your diagnostic information? Untick the users box and PM me the file it gives you.

We have an error pop up occasionally in our server error log in the admin panel.

Error: Call to a member function getAccessToken() on bool - src/addons/BlackTea/SteamAuth/ConnectedAccount/ProviderData/Steam.php:19

Stack trace
Code:
#0 src/XF/ConnectedAccount/ProviderData/AbstractProviderData.php(171): BlackTea\SteamAuth\ConnectedAccount\ProviderData\Steam->getProviderKey()
#1 src/XF/ConnectedAccount/ProviderData/AbstractProviderData.php(192): XF\ConnectedAccount\ProviderData\AbstractProviderData->offsetGet('provider_key')
#2 src/XF/Repository/ConnectedAccount.php(85): XF\ConnectedAccount\ProviderData\AbstractProviderData->__get('provider_key')
#3 src/addons/BlackTea/SteamAuth/XF/Pub/Controller/Register.php(30): XF\Repository\ConnectedAccount->getUserConnectedAccountFromProviderData(Object(BlackTea\SteamAuth\ConnectedAccount\ProviderData\Steam))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): BlackTea\SteamAuth\XF\Pub\Controller\Register->actionConnectedAccountAssociate(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))

I can provide the request state and last bit of the stack trace if needed.

Is this addon viable and functional? I would like to purchase it since in the 1. version I had from "IchrgLazer"that is no longer supported. Knowing that Xenforo doesn't vet addons I am asking for "references" prior to purchase.

Is this addon viable and functional? I would like to purchase it since in the 1. version I had from "IchrgLazer"that is no longer supported. Knowing that Xenforo doesn't vet addons I am asking for "references" prior to purchase.
I have been using it since Nov19. Only issue I found was the database stores steam id not steam id64 and we use id64 for all our whitelisting and account linkages. There also isn't any easy way of extracting a list of users and their steam ids either.

I'm recently getting these errors:

#0 src/XF/ConnectedAccount/Provider/AbstractProvider.php(226): BlackTea\SteamAuth\ConnectedAccount\Service\Steam->requestAccessToken()
#1 connected_account.php(59): XF\ConnectedAccount\Provider\AbstractProvider->requestProviderToken()
#2 {main}

array(4) {
["url"] => string(139) "/connected_account.php?openid.ns=http%3A%2F%2Fspecs.openid.net%2Fauth%2F2.0&openid.mode=error&openid.error=realm+and+return_to+do+not+match"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(3) {
["openid_ns"] => string(32) "http://specs.openid.net/auth/2.0"
["openid_mode"] => string(5) "error"
["openid_error"] => string(32) "realm and return_to do not match"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Any idea what it might be?

@Assadi could you add an ALT tag to the steam profile images, please, so we can score 100 for SEO in Lighthouse?
Your addon is knocking it down to 91.
I.e. Google wants us to always have ALT tags.
Thanks

@Stuart Wright Yep, can do! But, I've got a lot on my plate right now, so I don't think I'll have time to push an update until closer to the end of the month, so hopefully it is not super urgent ;)

Is this confirmed as working as it should? I have put off purchasing due to the latest comments.

Installed and working.... almost perfectly. I've added my Steam and it displays as it should. Another user has added there's and get an error:

We were unable to query your games list either due to your privacy settings or an issue with the Steam servers. If you'd like to appear on the leaderboards, please ensure your Steam privacy is set to public.

They're telling me there Steam is set to public but it isn't showing up on the stats.

Installed and working.... almost perfectly. I've added my Steam and it displays as it should. Another user has added there's and get an error:

They're telling me there Steam is set to public but it isn't showing up on the stats.
I think it's a generic error message the coder added it could be their privacy settings or steam is having issues. I'd tell them try a few more times maybe Steams just being Steam

Our forums are slow and while investigating, we're seeing a lot of these queries:
INSERT IGNORE INTO xf_steamauth_game (game_id, label, image, url)...
INSERT IGNORE INTO xf_steamauth_game_user (game_id, user_id, playtime, p...

Is there a situation where there could be load on the database when Steam games are being inserted by the cron or whatever?

Top Bottom