Implemented Statistics in the admin panel / XF analytics / XenMetrics

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
We're aware of it not being there, but really if/when it gets added would be down to the kind of requests we get for it.

There is analytics integration already, which means you can easily add funnels in your analytics to track registration and new threads as separate conversion rates... I don't really know what other stats are so important and must be tracked and calculated locally when the cpu resources could be used on serving contents :)

it can't detect how many registration, posts have been posted, etc...
i suggested this to be a complimentary source of information

Interesting. I am always checking my per-day and per-month registration and post statistics in vBulletin. It's a shame I won't be able to do the same with XenForo.

Interesting. I am always checking my per-day and per-month registration and post statistics in vBulletin. It's a shame I won't be able to do the same with XenForo.
I also check these statistics on a daily basis! I hope they get implemented to some degree at some point.

I'm going to be honest, I've never managed to implement that successfully.
It will require a bit of testing and poking around... I think XF's registration process might actually be a bit harder to track since both /register/register and /login/login can act as the registration form. But you can probably still do it by using two goals for /confirm/ (email confirmation), and one with step 1 on /register/register and the other with step 1 on /login/login.

Will need to wait for when the software come out and see, I guess.

Top Bottom