Starbucks

Null

What do you order from Starbucks?

I normally have a Grande Caffè Mocha with whipped cream (extra hot) and a Duffin.

P.S. I don't want this to turn into a thread where people bash Starbucks, if you don't go to Starbucks, just say so.
image.webp

Nothing :P Never been a 'go to coffee shop to work' person. I tried it a couple of times but found it counter productive.

I worked at a bank inside a grocery store for a while which had a starbucks in it as well, I sampled a ton of drinks haha.

Eventually the I settled on an Upside down Iced Caramel Macchiato

I'm the same way, actually. Sometime in January I had some coffee because I had stayed up really late and got up early, and normally I can make it fine, but I just figured what the heck and asked my mom if she could get me a coffee when we stopped at Circle K. However, before that I haven't had coffee since probably my early teenage years (I'm 22 now).

Do you even drink coffee? :p
Do they even SERVE that there? :ROFLMAO:
They looked at me crazy one time I went in and told 'em I wanted a plain black coffee.
Sez they: "What kind of coffee?"
Sez me: "Just plain black coffee."

Guess they wanted to to name a specific flavor of bean (yeah, I'll have a french waffle strawberry shortcake bean) or something.:coffee:

I'm partial to a caramel macchiato and some rockyroad. My sister-in-law works there, so we get loads of stuff for Christmas from there.

I'm partial to a caramel macchiato and some rockyroad. My sister-in-law works there, so we get loads of stuff for Christmas from there.
I tried both these the other day, Macchiato was fine, not too keen on the Rocky Road, will stick to my Duffin.

if you don't go to Starbucks, just say so.
So. :D

But in all seriousness, I don't drink all that much coffee anyway, let alone from places like Starbucks. The half dozen times I have gone in my life, I go for some form of toffee-nut latté, because it's extremely sweet :p

Top Bottom